Chapter 2

Marco's POV

     I can't believe that Tom asked me of all people to marry him! Maybe it was because he was getting desperate or just didn't know who I was that he wanted to marry me. I mean what happened to Star? Did he just lose interest in her or was he just trying to move on it something? It was shit like this that really confused me about Tom.

     I had to get over it if I was going to get myself out of here. I was walked along side Tom outside of St Olga's. Since Ms. Heinous was gone Tom didn't have to check in with anyone about taking me out of the school. Ms. Heinous wasn't there but I think she would of finally been glad to get me out of her hair and have me be someone else's problem for a change.

     Tom opened the carriage door for me, like a gentleman. I walked in and saw the hangout awaiting us just like before.

     "As you can see we have a karaoke machine, smoothies, and the thrown only you can sit it because you're special," Tom said.

     Damn, that was probably as smooth as it was going to get, but I took his offer and sat on the thrown. It was nice I felt like more than a princess I felt like a queen.

     Tom wore a smug grin, "Enjoying yourself bun-bun?" he asked.

     "What! No I'm not?" I said defensively.

     "Okay okay I get it maybe I can charm my way with a smoothie!" Tom said triumph fully making a me a smoothie.

     I don't know why but I smiled and said maybe. Fucking maybe I can't believe myself I'm actually indulging myself with the illusion of being in some sort of relationship with Tom. Tom of all people I mean demon. God it's so confusing being friends with a demon. Oh great I'm associating myself with him this is going terribly.

     "Bun-bun are you okay?" Tom asked handing me my smoothie.

     I blinked twice before answering,"Yeah I'm fine."

A/N I decided to continue this story because I was super fucking bored.