Chapter One

wreka_stow Vashtie86 BluebellaMortimer JasminLanae TrueAngel97 KaleahColeman MsPurple58
cerinaa_x2 keiathegypsy ShelleyratedxMJ swipingthatebt purplecandlelight voxofp purpleprincelover
prince_hugefan LadyDJFAMily LET'S GO! Let us all welcome back TheNextPrince 💜💋🌈

wreka_stow Vashtie86 BluebellaMortimer JasminLanae TrueAngel97 KaleahColeman MsPurple58 cerinaa_x2 keiathegypsy ShelleyratedxMJ swipingthatebt purplecandlelight voxofp purpleprincelover prince_hugefan LadyDJFAMily LET'S GO! Let us all welcome back...

😽😽😽😽😽

"This stupid little mutha, got me all types of fucked up. Imma need Jesus afterwards." I was typing away at my Apple computer, working for Prince's mean ass ain't paradise. It's hell in a hand basket. I can't listen to music. I can't leave my station unless it's an emergency. I'm glad that my bladder doesn't burst to hell.

I wish that he just didn't always have a stick up his ass. "Your fired!" I heard him say for the fourth time today. He fired two of his chefs for making his ham too salty, isn't ham salty anyway? One of his maids for not fluffing his pillows at 3:40 am, I didn't know you were 5. And now his accountant who had everything in order but made his first mistake. It was just one number he misplaced & it was at the very end!

"I want punctuality in my workers he says. It will be fun he said. Suck a dick they said. Your fired he said. Burn in hell they said." I repeated to myself as I kept typing away at the computer. Speaking of the Devil, he appears out of nowhere in front of my desk.

"Mimi, make sure you put down an ad for a new accountant." I didn't even attempt to look at him with his smug ass. "Look at me." He said gruffly. "I would lie down on the floor but I don't know where these people feet have been." I muttered while continuing to type away.

"What did you say?" "Nothing. Now I need to get back to work Mr. Nelson. Aren't you all about punctuality?" I say to him, throwing his own words in his face. He turns my screen off.

"Hey!" I looked at his elf ass. "Come here Mimi." I stand up, walking over to him to the front of my work area. His little ass was tap dancing on my last nerve. You know, I could lift my foot up & squash you.

"I want you to look at me while I am talking to you." Mutha, you ain't my daddy! "Really? Do you want me to look at you? Then let me get down here to look at you." I kneel down and then lay on the floor. "I can see you clearly from down here."

He walks away quite perturbed & I sit myself up. "That's what your little punk ass get." I murmured dusting myself off & walking back to my station to finish my paperwork. Now the rest of the day is going to be a good day. I thought to myself as I finish.

Few Hours Later...

I walk down the long hall that lead to his personal office. I finally finished the printouts & found a new accountant that could start working tomorrow.

I was proud of myself I started to shake my ass. "Shake ya ass! Watch yourself! Shake ya ass! Show me what you workin' with! I came here with a dick in my hand-"

I stop singing when I hear a moan coming from his half open office door. I proceed to walk slowly towards the sound. You know this is how people in horror movies get killed. Being stupid! I thought while peeking through the half open door.

I couldn't believe what the hell I was witnessing. Malcolm was layed out on Prince's desk. Her short skirt was hiked up while his head was between her thighs. "Right there daddy!" The bitch screamed out.

I scrunched my face up at this nasty thing. Instead of running away, I opened the door, slamming the door. They both looked right at me. "Here is your paperwork elf. If you gonna eat someone or something out, close the door."

They looked at me like I grew another head as I put the sheets down on one of the leather chairs & smoothly walked out. That's some nasty shit. I thought while walking back to my desk.

I hear her walking up to my desk, rolling my eyes at her moans. "Did you enjoy the show?" Marcus asked me while I typed away. "I had enjoyed pink eye more than you nasty bitch." I answer her. "Excuse me?"

"Go take that somewhere else Mitsubishi." I wave her off while I still look at the screen. "My name is Melissa!" "Okay Mason. You got yo nasty no walls having ass pussy ate out. Bye." "For your information, he ate this juicy pussy right."

"You mean a dry well?" I say to her matter-of-factly. walks up to me but I didn't turn to meet her eyes. "You need to be more friendly & you would get your fat cunt eaten."

I looked at Mullet with humor. "Your about as friendly as a case of fungus bitch. Bye." I turn back to hear stomping as she walks out of the complex. "Yuck. She needs Jesus. Thank God that Christmas is in a few days."

Christmas Day...

Okay.... Now I need to sneak back into this place to finish some paperwork. Ain't that fun? I really need to be at home in front of my fireplace. I am a bit sad that I couldn't catch my flight to my parents but I will not be driving on a cold ass road.

It was hell getting here. That's dangerous. I put the code into the keypad & walk into PP. After I slightly closed the door quickly but quietly, my body goes on a collision course for his dwarf ass! I fall on my butt. Great! Why him?

I look at the attire he was wearing. He was wearing a sleeveless white shirt, white pants with furry boots compared to my warm attire. "You know the saying: The only thing that doesn't get cold in the winter is penguins & whores."

He looked at me with humorless eyes. "Pick yourself up & go into my office." I lift myself up to look at him, but I laughed in his face. "You funny. I ain't going nowhere." He walks forward to me but I sidestep him.

"I don't know what you think this is." I try to go to my desk but he grabs my arm & slams me up against the wall. I wince at the contact, he didn't make it any better by pressing his body into mine.

He sure is strong for a 40 something year old man. "Get. Off. Me." I told him, looking down into his molten honey eyes. "No." The baritone in his voice dropped a few octaves. He takes his free hand & rips my shirt down the middle. "Damn." He muttered to himself.

"Hey!" I looked down at my ruined shirt, revealing my red lace bra. "Go into my office or I will rip something else up." I took the challenge. "I dare you." We both looked at each other. He ripped my skirt down the middle, revealing my thigh highs, garterbelt & half of my bodice.

He palms my right hip, almost pulling down my panties. "Go into my office now. Or your panties are next." He slapped my hip & I kinda liked it. I gave him the stink eye before he lets me go. I walk around him in nothing but my big coat & boots. "Bastard."

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

See you all later 💜💋🌈