Chapter 3 Part 1

HumanNature82 cupcake2k17 drippykiddpooh Kcthaone annie_lana I am so ready 😂😂😂😂

Plus, all should go check out Zara10109 & nubian43 new stories 😍😍😍

Dedicated to: K_N_M222 AryanaT PrincesShadeFace amoniquebee keiathegypsy purplecandlelight XXXtraloveable wreka_stow -thebeautifulones QueenOfDisco BluebellaMortimer TrueAngel97 lil_sashaa cerinaa_x2 moneylovesme99 & everyone else that reads (it's too many of you to type down, my hands are aching 😖😖😖)

This was suppose to be posted on Valentine's Day but got backlogged. Well... Love everyone!!! 💜💜💜💜💜

💋💋💋💋💋💋

February 13th, 2007

I was typing away at my computer, thinking about what the doctor told me. "Eat some crackers to settle your stomach. Tell the person that you are with that your pregnant & everything will be fine." I murmured to myself angrily. "Shhiiiii, you don't have to work with him everyday. His little unbearable ass."

Then I smell Marcus heavy perfume laced body, coming down the hallway from Prince's office, slowly approaching my desk. "I smell a fat bitch in my midst. I wonder who it could be." Mucus says loudly.

"I smell rotten pussy in my midst, plus someone whose willing to suck dick at the park. I wonder who that bitch could be." I responded to her barb. I turn to see her for a second. "Oh, it's you." I say while waving her off, tired of her presence.

Mack comes up in my space, touching the top of my chest with one of her hands. "Did I tell you to touch me bitch?" I spoke to Manuel angrily but she continued to draw circles on top of my covered right breast. "I see you've been getting bigger breasts. Trying to lure your boss? So unprofessional."

"You know, you swallow people's kids for a living like a fish needs to swim. Your job occupation might as well say: Just lemme suck your dick until you cum in my eyes cause I love watching kids." I responded while I looked at her from the corner of my eye & I threw a napkin at her. "Wipe your mouth by the way."