Love is Somewhere (working title)

'This feels like dream, a really good dream' Jan Di thought to herself as she walked with Ji-hoo towards the center of the dance floor. She smiled to herself as she started swaying with him to the music. 'It feels like I'm dancing on air.' She thought as she smiled contently. On the other hand, Ji-hoo kept a calm exterior as he danced with her. "This wouldn't be so bad if... she would get off my shoes" he thought to himself as he continued to dance with her feet on his. So-Young embarrassingly smiled at Jan Di as she also realized Jan Di was stepping on Ji-hoos shoes.

Jun-Pyo continued to stare at nothing as he processed what had just happened. He was still in shock by Jan Di and so were his friends.

"Like that she looks like a completely different person, Seo Hyun and So-Young are good!" Woo Bin commented from behind Jun-Pyo.

"Maybe I'll take her as my date to my next exhibit." Yi-Jung teased as he took a sip from his drink. Jun-Pyo walked away from the two, annoyed at their comments. He walked through the doors and out to the pool patio kicking and yelling aloud in frustration.

Yi-Jung and Woo Bin stared at each other wondering why Jun-Pyo walked away acting strange. As Yi-Jung shrugged off the feeling he continued to look around the room to entertain himself. He took another sip of his drink as his eyes landed on So-Young who was sitting a few feet away. He saw how she kept trying to pull up her dress and nervously tap her fingers on her knees. He smiled at her nervousness and put down his drink at a nearby table and started walking towards her.

So-Young despised herself at that moment for letting her mom choose her dress. It was a gorgeous dress nonetheless, but dresses and So-Young weren't exactly best friends especially a revealing dress like this one. As she looked down at her heels, a shadow casted over her. She quickly looked up and saw Yi-Jung looking down at her. They stared at each other for a few seconds before he broke the silence by offering his hand to her.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked her with a charming smile. She looked at his hand and thought about it for a second. He raised an eyebrow at her as he waited for her response. She bit the inside of her cheek and then slowly grabbed his hand. He gave her another smile and led her to the center of the dance floor.

So-Young was no stranger to couple dancing as she used to love dancing with her class partner back in the states. So when Yi-Jung placed a hand on her lower back she stood there staring at him unaffected. Yi-Jung smiled at her calmness to him touching her and then decided to close the space between them by pulling her closer to him. So-Young rolled her eyes at the sudden closeness and thought about how cliché it was of him to do that. Yi-Jung responded by giving her a smile and proceeded to dance with her.

"You're good, as expected from a dance major?" he questioned So-Young. She only nodded and continued to listen to the music, hoping he would stop attempting to make casual conversations.

'For only knowing me for less than a month, he sure does like being really close and making skin contact' So-Young thought to herself.

"Smile, you are in fact dancing with one of the best-looking guys in the school, and can I say I am a pretty good dancer." Yi-Jung jokingly whispered as her earned a scoff from her. She smiled at his attempts to break the awkwardness and he smiled at the fact that he got her to laugh. He continued to jokingly flirt with her as she responded with playful eyerolls.

Jan Di's dance ended with Seo Hyun asking if she could dance with Ji-Hoo. Jan Di nodded, not wanting to say no to the person who gave her words of encouragement earlier. She went to sit down and looked around at the people dancing. Her eyes stopped as she saw Yi-Jung dancing with So-Young, Jan Di smiled at how her friend seemed to be enjoying herself. As she smiled at them she caught a glimpse of Ji-Hoo and Seo Hyun dancing. Her smile slowly began to fade as she saw how easily they moved together, seeming to become one. She became suddenly upset and decided that it was because she was feeling stuffy in the crowded dance hall. She took one last look at Ji-Hoo and decided to go outside for some fresh air.