New Beginnings P. 4

Jan Di pushed herself forward as she swam in the pool. She felt the pain in her body telling her to take a break,  but she didn't want to. She finally gave in and rested on the center parting of the pool. She laid her head and breathed in heavily.

     "Yah Geum Jan Di,  you're gonna pass out with all that exercise." So-Young yelled as she went to get some towels for her. Jan Di saw a hand and thought it was So-Young,  but she then realized it was Oh Min-Ji.

     "Why are you swimming like that? You're going to tire yourself." Min-Ji said as she helped Jan Di out.

     "I was in the middle of punishing myself." Jan Di heavily breathed as she tried catching her breath. "But what did you do wrong." Min-Ji asked as she knelt down in front of her."It's something the Wonder Girl told the Queen of Cowards to do." Jan Di said as So-Young came in with the towels for Jan Di.

     "Feeling better now?" Min-Ji asked as she let So-Young give Jan Di the dry towels. Jan Di smiled at her question as she dried herself. "It seems like all the things that are keeping me at this school are right here." Jan Di laughed as she kept drying herself.

     "Whats that..." Min-Ji asked as Jan Di pointed at the pool, So-Young, and Min-Ji herself. The two girls smiled as they grabbed Jan Di from both sides and helped her walk to the changing room.

     They headed to the ice cream bar on school grounds once Jan Di was dry. Oh Min-Ji ran around laughing while So-Young and Jan Di watched and laughed at her child like actions. Min-Ji offered some of her ice cream but both girls just shook their heads and continued eating their own.

     "Careful!" So-Young yelled as she saw Min-Ji near the edge of the small stone like wall they were on. It was too late as she fell down and dropped her ice cream. Both Jan Di and So-Young were in shock as they saw where her ice cream fell.

     Min-Ji opened her eyes and saw her ice cream on a very expensive looking shoe. She widened her eyes and looked up and saw the one and only Gu Jun-Pyo staring directly at her. She suddenly gasped 'Sunbaenim' and got up off the ground. She then bowed and asked for forgiveness.

     Gu Jun-Pyo seemed to have ignored her plea as he just looked ahead. "If everything gets solved with just a 'sorry'. Why do you think there are laws in this world, and the police." All Min-Ji could say was I'm sorry and that she would buy him a new pair. 

     "Are you richer than me... even if you did have a lot of money, its impossible to buy these. They were made by an artisan in Firenze. So how in the world are you going to buy me a new pair." He said annoyed. She just stood there thinking while Jan Di watched Jun-Pyo make Min-Ji feel bad. Min-Ji finally responded by saying she would do anything.

     "Anything." Jun-Pyo repeated, while Min-Ji nodded her head. He smirked as he finally moved his foot towards Min-Ji, "Lick it." She stared at him in shock and he repeated it once again.

     Jan Di looked horrified as she glared at Jun-Pyo. "This guys nuts," So-Young whispered loud enough for the other three F4 members to hear her. Woo Bin just looked at her while Yi-Jung smirked at her. Ji-hoo looked the other way as if he hadn't heard her.

    Min-Ji was about to get down to lick it when Jan Di stopped her. "Can you just give it a rest," she yelled as she pushed Min-Ji away and stood infront of Jun-Pyo. "Do you think she wanted to fall. If she already apologized,  isn't that enough?" So-Young barged in staring at Jun-Pyo with annoyance, the guys nodded understanding her point.

     "Who are these busy bodies? Hey you," he said pointing at So-Young,"Hey sophomore, seems like you just returned to this country but American manners aren't allowed here.... your speech is too informal." He smirked as Woo Bin whispered into his ear and Jun-Pyo laughed.