why me (kirko x august love story) boyxboy

The car ride felt long nd da more we rode da more he turned me own...wr finally make it to his house which he he couldn't wait he quickly climb on top of me as he looked into my eyes his lips touched mine I felt his tongue forced inside mine as if he was lookin for goal...

me:lets take this in the houes bae...n

August:alright bae

I can tell he was was horny I felt his shaft as it hit my stomach I can tell it was fat just couldn't wait till I get it out....

me:yea baby u ready

As we finally got to his king size water bed I could tell dis was gonna be fun...As he stripped my pants off and as he motioned out my penis he rude it against my face......As I moaned

me:(ughhhhhhhhhhhh) fuck boy

August:yea daddy u like dat

As he licked da tip I could feel da chills down my back.. ...my dick began to grow nd finally he gulped it in his mouth as I moaned hard to myself he said say my name so I slowly  said  auguusttttttt....

I couldn't take no more I grabbed him but his watch nd took his out which was fat wit a lite pink tip nd I slurred it down my mouth as he moaned mii nme in his singer voice. .

me:u like dat ima make u sing tonight ...

jus wen he was bout to let me put it in my fhone wrong......

me:hold on a bae

August ite bae (moaned a lil)

me:hello

woman's:(voice) wea my money at

me:who is dis nd wat money

woman:don't act dumb u ducked me nd didn't pay me u remember. ..nigga

me:stacy why the hell you calling my fhone....

stacy:To tell you that if you don't pay me just know ima get mii money one way or you gonna be paying child support bitch......aha

(fhone hung up) wtf jus happened I said to my self is she pregnant hell nawl I now I wrapped it up I always do...As I turned around to tell August I had to leave he was already sleep...

me:well he'll understand I have to go dis bitch went crazy ....

August pov.

(Alarm goes off) 3:00@m

a.a:ughhhhhhhhhhhh wtf jus happened I feel like a bitch

As I got up I was half naked walked to the bath room nd looked in the mirror how drunk was I... I noticed a watch on the counter it was gold with black pearls around it .....I though in my head is dis mines den I saw a pair of Jordan's sock with initials on the back k.b who the fuck is k.b who did I fuck last night.....

I groaned in the shower got in and was jus goin back in my head the last thing I remember was I was in the studio with kirko nd trey then I was at the club but who was it Kieara again I told myself I wasn't gonna fuck her no more wit her crazy ass...maybe I need to to just go to the spot tuday nd get sum kush....

As I get out the shower there was a knock on the door.....

a.a:ight here I come they knock again im comin!!!!

trey:ayy wassup y yen answers yo fhone I called u 10. times

a.a: man srry had a crazy day I don't remember anything last night ....??

trey:aww shidd you mus had it good we a she at bro???

a.a:that's the problem I don't know whu she was cauz wen I woke up dere was nobody the only  thing I found was dis Bentley watch nd dis socks with k.b on the bakk??

trey:this is a dude watch nd dem socks looks familiar I guess she jus got a hit and run but ayy bruh we gotta run bruh nelly wants you and kirk to perform yall new song for his daughter party!!!

a.a:ight lets go

trey:wow!!!! go puts some clothes on wat u tryna do scare the kid

(smirks then Laugh)

a.a:haha u funny trey.......