why me (kirko x august love story) boyxboy

Kirko pov

As I got ready to leave there was a knock at the door I wonder who could it be in the middle of the night I asumd it was stacy and I acted like I wasn't home they knocked for about 20minutes before I left so I finally got out the door as I fot in I started to think how in the hell am I goin to explain to him that im srry......so as I pulled up to august house I was glad to see that he was hme nervously as I got out the car I stood outside for a min to...... (August voice)

a.a:so yo dumb ass gonna sit out here in the cold like a fool.....

me:aha nawl man jus thinking.....!!

a.a:Just come in and why didn't you answer the door when I was knocking I seen u....

me:oh mii bad.....?

a.a:yea yo bad bring yo ass in here!!!

As I walked up the steps feeling stupid wow he came to my houes and like always I fucked up damn kirk when will you learn.......

me:ayy man im srry I didn't know dat was you I though it was ......... (cut off)

a.a:stacy yea I figured that..

but it's cool though so u wanted. .... (cut off)

me:no I was finna tell u first that im srry I just been so use to seeming my mom struggled and how she was so independent she wouldn't let nobody help her not even me so wen u asked I jus listed it but bruh im really really srry I jus got so much shidd goin on I got to do 8 more songs or the labels gonna drop me stacy with the baby and my bro which I appreciate Wat Eva you done bruh he's been much better now......

As I let kirk go on I realized that he really had it though and no matter wat he said I still wanted to help him as I seen a tear fall down his eyes as he kept talkin so I though the only way to shut him up is with a kiss...so I argued closer to him and I planted a kiss unto his warm tasteful mouth as he brought his closer to mine I could tell he enjoyed it as I felt him biting on my lips so I whisper in his ear

a.a:you dont have to hurt no more I got u.....

As we continue to kiss we argued up stairs to my bed room stripping on our way there until we had nothing but our boxer on I could feel his member rising I was thinkin to my self please let this not be a dream.....he soon argued down a slowly pulled my boxers off he teased me by licking the tip of my head which Mayde me moan soon he tea bags me which I told him to stop teasing and get to work as he wrapped hus mouth onto my in large penis I felt my precum comin which I moaned as I shoved his head onto my dick makin him deep throat it  finally I cam inside him watching him swallowed he placed his tongue in my mouth so u could get a taste soon after he asked me how did I like it I said nasty as fuck so he flipped me over and placed his tongue unto my ass hole which felt to damn good I moaned his nme loader and louder letting him now he was on point with his tongue but I let him know that I was ready for the monster as I moaned louder..which he pulled out a Magnus and made me place it on his dick had a pink tip and the rest was his skin colored I called it pinky as I kissed the head he first had my legs over his head as he placed it inside it hurted so much he told me to bit the pillow which I did as he went in father and started to go slow but then he speed up whuch all the while I could see the smile on his faced he loved it and so did I he did me three ways as I came on his chest and he did inside as I laid on his chest he still inside I told him that as long as I am wit him I got his bakk even wit the court we feel asleep him still in me and I new it wasn't a dream ............when I woke up I notice that august was gone until I heard sum one coming out the shower...

a.a:hay bae did u enjoy last night....

As he kisses me several time....

a.a:so bae wat did they say at court..??

me:wait did u just call me bae???

a.a:yea is dat a problem??

me:nawl but they said they are gonna have another court date after the baby is born.....

a.a:so u guys can do the test right..

me:yea

a.a:well bae u know now that there is  nothing wrong wit a lil help...

me:yea but I don't wanna drage u in this.....

a.a:your not I chose to help u bae I love u kirk...

As I kisses him one more time on his chest.....well im glade to hear that bae I made breakfast to....

me:oh' forreal you shouldn't have....

a.a:But I did anyway. .....

As we sat down to eat I couldn't take my eyes off August he's jus so special and im glad I found sum one like him.....

a.a:what is dere something on my face?,?

me:no im just lookin what I can't look?!!

(laugh)

a.a:so how many songs have u done.....

me:4 but I need 11 more but I don't know how im goin to do it......

a.a:How bout I get trey to help you out a lil bit......

me:no trey on his tour he don't want to be bothered with me....

a.a:nawl, I swear trey will help hold on....

As he pulled out his fhone and made a wuick call....he put the fhone on speaker for me to hear him and trey talk....

a.a:ayy trey we need ya help bru??

trey:yea wat u need....!!!!

a.a:kirk need to finish his album he only got three more weeks......

trey:oh foreal that aint no problem tell Kirk next monday meet me at the studio 2@m....

a.a:ite preciate  it bruh.....

me:for real yall will help me....

a.a:well I want cauz next Tuesday I leave for my tour but trust Monday I will be there for you..

When I heard him say leave it's like something broke in my heart I mean I know how important to him to go on his first tour but for him to leave so soon and for me not to be with him....but I am not goin to let him see that I am gonna misses him ao I jus place that smile on my face.....

me:o forreal wow im excited for tou how long u gonna be gone.....

a.a:5months but I swear I will be back in time for the baby to be born.....

me:listen bae take your time this is your time to shine don't focus on that focus on you getting up dere.....

a.a:im just gonna misses you like hell I am....