last and finally stand

August pov

As me and trey finally made it to the chruch we see numerous amount of people and cops surrounding the church...

A.A: How are we gonna get in there

Trey: lets just hop this church has a back door but we have to sneak around the cops

A.A: How man

luckly this car had a old dusty wigs and customes in the back... bur mostly all of them were dress........

A.A:im not wereing a dress.....

Trey: Shut the fuck up and put it on

......

Trey:ite lets move...

As we snucked up to the yellow rope i notice trey touched one girl on the ass the girl boy friend quickly punxhed another dude that was close beside em..

man: ayy bruh wat the fuck man......

other man:yu finna get fucked up dats wassup......

both of the men pulled out guns then a full out gang fight started which got the crowed and police attention and we mange to sneak in the back door which was open....... as we walked in we notic kirk brother sleepin on the freezer.....

A.A:yo josh wake up.......

Josh: wat!!!!!

A.A:man get yo ass up you don't even now about wats goin on....

Josh: No but i know u gonn tell me...

Trey: While u were in wonder land the chruch is held hostage

Josh: are u serious........ damn

A.A: were is the funerl held

Josh :down stairs to your left....... wait u might need this he pulled out a ak47 fully loaded........

A.A:oh shids preciat it now lets move....

As we finally make it we see two goons guarding the door.....as trey makes up a discretion i sneakes in.....

B smyth: Oh yea nd yo nigga August is finish......

Me:Are yo doin this

B smyth that fhone call u ignored..... remember

Me: but stay away from who i didn't get it........

B smyth:it means stay away from trey........

Me: but y wat did u and trey gotta do with this.......

B smyth: Becaus of that bitch August trey picked him over me and after all the time i gave it up he jus pushed me to the side.....

Me: but i though u nd trey was cool.... and beside u got signed by nelly......

B smyth: that still dont change the fact of the burning urge of revenge I have then u came in the pic......... so i knew in order to get to you i had to play it cool and it work your time is up.....

as his hand click and he point the gun at my head.... out of no were august tackles Him to the ground as I grabs the gun and pointed at him.....

Me: bae glad to see u.....

A.A:yes u to now get up...

B smyth;:awwww so touchin You two love birds are reinited

I seen the reaction on my mom face droped i knew after this i had to explain........

A.A: shut the fuck up yo fuckin psycho.......

I suddenly heard two gun shot on the other end Of the double door in the loby..........

A.A: oh no Trey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the two goons brought trey motionless body in and we quickly pointed the gun at them... the look on b smyth face changed as if this wasn't suspose to happened....... all of a sudden the two goon fall to the ground they had two gun shot wounds to the head. when i looked up i see josh standing there shakin with the gun in his hand...... wasting no time b smyth took off To the side door as i quickly took off behind him..  wit august behind me we followed him over gates and through people yard which I almost got bit by a rednose....... we finally corned him in a allelle....

A.A: its over B your finished......

how could  yo shoot someone that loved u were u that mad that u had to end his life b he loved u he told me

:flashback:

Trey:yo august wat do yo do wen you love someone real bad and don't know how to show it.....

A.A:all i can tell yo is you jus gotta take the high road nd prove to that person that yo are there wit them through bad and good.......

Trey: Causs i love my B. man frfr and not to ruin it i wanted to ask him to be wit me forever

A.A: damn dats a big rock

flash back over

B smyth: drops to his knees and starts to (cry ) I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt especially not my heart i swear im srry......

A.A:srry is a little to late...

Me: august wait put the gun down he said he's srry.......

A.A:No kirk he choice his path its not fair that's trey gone he has to go to.........

Mom: stop

As we quickly turn around to see my mom ......

Me: mom to make sure you boys dont do anything stupid and it seems like im right on time now august put the gun down....

As she move towards him and take the gun out of his hand......

Mom: Now i know wat he did was wrong but if to kill. this young man yo are no better than him yo have to learn god didn't put anybody on this earth for revenge or qny other reason he put u on this earth to live your life to the fullest not for revenge..... kirko i know u think im mad at u but you two are together and i know that should be important im not gonna judge u im happy for you .....I don't care wat decision yo make im goin be happy

......................................

As we make it back we see trey at the abulance flirting wit the pd......

Me: yo trey how did you, but how, what the,

Trey: bullett prooff vest (laugh )

A.A:bruh we though u were dead

Trey: no jus stunned for a few second...

Trey: so how many year did they give B....

A.A:3 years caus no won really got injured and we didn't mentioned he captured us nd all that.........

Trey: that gives me enough time to move his stuff......

Me: he's still moving in wit you....

Trey: yea man i love him even though he did some stupid shidd i still love him...... so wat u to finna do now that this shidd over.....

Me:well we are gonna raise our baby now as i kisses august head......

A.A: were is he by the way ....

Aunt kara: kirk!!!!!

Me: come on ill show ya....

As we walk to the car august lift him up and hold him closely to his chest.....

A.A: oh my godness i can't believe im a dad now...... wats his name again

me:larinzo august banks .......

(kisses me on the lip)