60

GUYS

GUYS I AM SO SORRY

LIKE SERIOUSLY I AM SO SORRY I'VE HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORK PLUS A COMPLETE LACK OF INSPIRATION. AND I HAVE BEEN FEELING LIKE SHIT ( sorry for my bad Language but that's how I have been feeling)

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN like Almost TWO WEEKS

I AM SOOOOO SORRY.

*Clears throat* But anyway, I encountered a lot of problems, and I realised that the idea I was going to use for Roko's backstory was impossible, so I spent a lot of time stressing over how to recover this without dramatically changing chap 59. To some of you this may seem like a load of crap, because in all honesty this doesn't sound realistic at all, but... here it is. The reason Roko's scar exists.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the past
I feel like I'm completely dumping all of this on you, but I wanted to keep this a secret for as long as possible. If you feel like I should have mentioned this earlier to keep the plot consistent I totally agree with you

"Have a fun day at the tennis courts!" Rinko called from the doorway, and Nanjiroh turned in unison with his twin sons and waved back as they walked down thedriveway to the car. Rinko had work to take care of today, so she couldn't go with them, which Nanjiroh didn't mind much, since Rinko would only be able to watch anyway.

"Oyaji, let's go already!" Ryoma exclaimed in excitement, and Nanjiroh rolled his eyes as they reached the car. He unlocked it, and almost immediately Ryoma was inside behind the driver's seat, whilst Roko moved around the car casually and slipped into the other seat. Nanjiroh just chuckled as he moved into his own seat.

"Fine, fine, Ryoma. Let's go then" he said nonchalantly, starting the car with a smirk and pulling off the driveway, watching his sons through the front mirror.

"Yay! I'm so excited!" Ryoma declared, suddenly turning to Roko, "Are you excited, Roko?" he asked, and Roko nodded in response.

"Of course!" he said happily with a soft smile, "Dad will finally take us to the tennis courts". Ryoma smiled so widely his head looked like it split in half, and Nanjiroh smirked in amusement.

"Calm down you two, you're getting too excited" he stated amusedly, and Ryoma turned to him sharply.

"Dad! We are not being too excited!" he exclaimed in protest, and Nanjiroh just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say, Ryoma" he drawled, and Ryoma frowned and folded his arms, sinking deeper into the seat.

"Hmph!" he huffed, Nanjiroh and Roko smiling in amusement at him.

The landscape changed rather quickly as they entered the quiet town, the fields replaced by buildings and people bustling back and forth, and Nanjiroh noted from the wheel how Ryoma was shuffling in his seat.

"Oyaji! Are we nearly there yet?" he demanded, and Nanjiroh smirked.

"Yes, Ryoma, just a few more minutes" he replied nonchalantly.

"Ugghh! I can't wait that long!" Ryoma moaned loudly, and Nanjiroh sighed.

"Calm down Ryoma" he said flatly, "You should learn to enjoy the ride"

"But I don't care about the ride!" Ryoma declared loudly, "I wanna play tennis so badly!". Nanjiroh simply shook his head amusedly, looking ahead as the car pulled to a stop at traffic lights.

"And what about you, Roko?" Nanjiroh asked, glancing at his more patient son through the front mirror.

"I'm OK with waiting" Roko said simply, and Nanjiroh smiled. Sometimes he wondered how Ryoma and Roko were siblings from how differently they acted. Ryoma would always act so excited about tennis, whilst Roko would also be excited but he didn't outwardly express it as much as Ryoma did. It was how things worked, Ryoma was loud, Roko was quiet.