Mornin'

Dante's Pov

I felt something tickling my chest. When I open my eyes I see a ball of white fluff. At first I don't know what it is but then I realize it's Travis. I slowly sit up and see that Travis is hugging me. I look around and find Garroth and Laurance. They are on the floor next to the couch. Laurance is laying his head on Garroth's chest and is hugging his arm.

Meanwhile, Aaron is in the kitchen. He sees that I'm awake.

"Good morning Dante. I made breakfast."

"Thanks. How long ago did you wake up?"

"Like ten minutes ago. I was going to wake all of you up but you guys seemed tired last night so I left you alone. Oh and by the way, Y/n is in Gene's room. She fell asleep here last night so I left her there."

"Okay. I kinda forgot she was here. I'm gonna go see if she's awake."

I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I knocked on Gene's door but no one answered, so I opened the door to look inside. I saw Y/n sleeping on the bed. As I walked over to her, she sat up.

I got closer to try and see if she was still asleep. Sure enough, she was still asleep. I shook her shoulder to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up. I shook her a little more and she did something unexpected.

She punched me in the face. And it hurt. Very much.

I felt the blood from my nose run on my face. I tried to wipe it away but it just wouldn't stop. Pinching my nose, I walked downstairs to Aaron.

"Aaron! My face hurts!"

Aaron came out of the kitchen. His eyes widening when he saw my nose bleeding. I had some blood running down the hand I was using to cover my nose.

"Oh my Irene. Did you think the door was open and crash on it again? I thought you would learn to push on the door a little to see if it's open before trying to go in."

"I didn't crash on the door again. This time was different. I tried to wake up Y/n, but she just punched my face. Can you bring me a towel? It won't stop bleeding."

Aaron nodded and walked back into the kitchen. I went over and tried to wake up Garroth. I nudged his back with my foot. He didn't wake up. All he did was cuddle Laurance more. I gave up on him and walked over to Travis. I kneeled down and softly tugged on his hair. He instantly sat up and looked around. When he noticed my bloody nose and hand he shook his head and face palmed.

"Did you crash on the door again dude? We went over this already. You turn the door knob and push to open a door. In some cases you pull but it's basically the same process. You would think that after thirteen years of crashing on a door you would learn how to open it."

"I didn't crash on the door this time!"

"Really?!? That's a first. So what happened to your face?"

"I tried to wake up Y/N and she punched me."

"Bro, you never wake someone up. They could kill you. If you have to wake someone up, you do it from a safe distance. If you want I can try to wake her up."

"Really?!? Thanks, let's go to Gene's room."

Travis got up and we both walked upstairs to Gene's room to wake up Y/n. We stood by the door frame and opened the door. Travis stuck his head in the room and started whispering her name. y/n. Nothing. Y/n. Nothing. Y/N. Nothing. Finally, Travis sighed and tried one more time.

"Y/n, sweety, the food is ready. Come down and eat."

She moved a little in her sleep. Then she mumbled out

"Nice try. I don't even smell the food."

"That's because it's down stairs. You have to go down to eat."

"There's no smell. There is no food."

"Fine. There is no food. But Garroth's brother is at the door holding a plate of cupcakes."

Y/n shot out of bed and dashed past me and Travis. We heard banging on the stairs and then a crash followed by more foot steps. We heard the door open and then a loud groan.

"You guys lied! There isn't a tiny Garroth holding cupcakes! Why did you lie to me?!?"

A tiny Garroth? We said Garroth's brother was there, not a tiny Garroth.

"Where did you get the tiny Garroth part from? We said Garroth's brother was there," I tell her. Why would she think we meant a tiny Garroth?

"I thought Garroth's brother would just be a smaller Garroth." Y/n replied.

I just shook my head and look down, still holding my nose. It had finally stopped bleeding but I kept my hand on it just in case. My hand was still a little bloody and the area around my nose had some blood as well.

Y/n grumbled something then looked at me. When she saw me her eyes immediately widened.

"Wait, where am I?"

Your Pov

I heard some one say there were cupcakes so I instantly jumped out of ved. I payed no attention to my surroundings and rushed out of the room. I was running down the stairs when tripped and rolled down them. But I didn't care. There were more important things waiting. I got up and continued running to the door. When I got to door, I opened it and saw nothing but a few leaves.

"You guys lied! There isn't a tiny Garroth holding cupcakes! Why did you lie to me?!?" I explained. I was still half asleep so I thought I was dreaming.

"Where did you get the tiny Garroth part? We said Garroth's brother was there." A voice answered. I didn't recognize it. I didn't even know who Garroth was. I had my hands on my face so I didn't see who said that.

"I thought Garroth's brother would just be a smaller Garroth." I said. I still had no idea who Garroth was.

I turned around and took my hands off of my face. As soon as I turned around, I saw someone I didn't recognize. He was holding his nose and he had splotches of something on his hand and around his nose. Behind him was a slightly smaller guy scratching his head.

"Wait, where am I?"

I looked around and didn't recognize anything. It took me a short while to understand that I wasn't in my house. Where was I?

"You don't remember? You came over last night and ended up sleeping over?"

That didn't clear things up. I still didn't know who they were or where I was. Now that I think about it, I don't remember anything. I faintly remember going to school and meeting someone during music club. I think it was a guy named Alex. It was something like that.

"I don't remember. Who are you two anyway?"

Both of them looked at each other with wide eyes. The taller one was about to speak when another guy walked out of a room holding a towel. He looked at the guys and them at me.

"Good morning Y/n. Did you sleep alright?"

"Do I know you?"

The new guy raised an eyebrow and looked at the other two. The guy who was holding his nose before spoke.

"I think we have a problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating. It's close to Christmas so my school is going to have Christmas break soon. This means that teachers are trying to cram alot of information into our heads to test us on it before we go on break. I have been really busy studying and doing work.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Try to guess what happened to Y/n and why can't she remember.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WHICHEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE!

AND IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE, HAPPY WINTER!

BAIIII
-Piggles