Ask The Librarian

Hello peoples!!!

I get A LOT of the same questions concerning the library. I LOVE questions I know the answers to, so it is totally cool to ask me questions. Anyway, I planned to write a "rules" chapter for my library book. However, there are so many rules I keep in my head it is probably way more information than anyone wants to know. Moreover, the chapter I am working on has turned into a textbook on library management that no one will ever want to read. Therefore, my new solution is this "Q&A" book. This way people can submit questions via comments and I will answer them individually per chapter/part. In addition to the questions I receive via comments, I will also create parts based upon previous frequently asked questions and questions I thought were cool. What? I am a nerd. My hope is that the parts of this work will eventually become a listing of anything you could possibly wonder about the library. I also plan to keep the parts short and simple so people can go directly to the part that addresses their question and find the answer easily. So, *rubs hands together* send me questions!

Rain

p.s. Of course, I had to post a hot picture, so look at it -->>

Vote

Comment

Follow