Do you like me?

On the Internet and in real life, people ask this question a lot.  I decided to answer it here because I am weird like that. I have accepted that there is obviously some vibe I put out there that leads people to believe I dislike them.  Otherwise, why would I constantly have to have the "do you like me?" conversation so often?

For most people social interactions are perfunctory, but all of my social interactions require conscious effort.  I am definitely ruled more so by my thoughts rather than my emotions.  Thus, I pretty much get along with everyone until I have a logical reason why not.

Real life example, a friend, and I are getting ready to walk into a party.  Before we go in my friend turns to me and says, "When people say hello to you, make sure you say hello back.”  Lol, it is kind of sad, but my RL friends know to remind me of these things.  I often do not know how to respond to small talk and it is even worse on the Internet without the benefit of non-verbal communication.

So to answer the question.  Do you like me?  I would have to say yes, why would I not like you?  If you say hello, or if you follow me, as far as I am concerned we are Internet buddies.

Feel free to message me about anything.  If I do not respond then ask yourself if your message required a response, or just message me again and TELL me to respond.  I say on my profile that I am socially awkward, sadly sometimes I just don't know what to say so I may just *smiles*

Rain

p.s.  hot pic -->>

Vote

Comment

Follow