Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Eighteen.

Logan continued to suck gently on my neck, enticing another breathless moan to escape my lips as my hands made their way his shoulders where they rested. My hands fisted the fabric of the slightly damp T-shirt he wore. I bit my lower lip to stop another moan from being heard.

I had never felt anything like the sensations flooding through me. Logan was igniting a flame within me that seemed to only die down with his simple touch but it wasn't enough. I wanted, needed more than having just his hands caressing the sides of my body and my hips.

My hands reached up from where they had fisted his t-shirt to tangle themselves in his locks. I gently pulled on the silky strands as my back arched upwards and collided with his muscular chest. Logan grunted from above me at my sudden movement before he pulled back so that he could look down at me. I was used to seeing two chocolate pools and I was surprised to see black eyes swirling with lust staring down into my green ones.

"Logan I need you," I told him breathlessly.

My body wriggled underneath him as my legs parted on their own accord so that Logan could position himself between them. The sudden intimate position that we found ourselves in had a blush rising to my already flushed cheeks and neck. I had never been so involved with another person in my life and I was glad that Logan would be the only man that I would share my inexperience with as he was my mate, my best friend, my alpha and my lover.

"Esme," he groaned my name as he continued to stare down at me, his black eyes never straying from my own, "it might hurt a little bit."

I had expected it to hurt and so I was mentally prepared for it. I knew that the marking process meant that Logan would have to bite my neck, where my shoulder and neck meet or rather my sweet spot. Logan had already found my sweet spot and all he had to do was sink his teeth into my exposed tender flesh for his mark to stay on my skin forever. It would let other werewolves know that I was spoken for and it would mean that I was Logan's forever.

"I know," my voice was breathless as I was still feeling the sensations making their way through my body. A bite to my neck was bound to hurt.

"Are you sure?" Logan asked me for what felt like the hundredth time.

Logan was always being the gentlemen even when I didn't want him to be. He was only looking out for me. Logan was making sure that I was sure with the decision that I had made and he was giving me more than enough chances to back out. I wanted Logan to make me his in every way possible, I wasn't ready to mate with him but I was ready for his mark to sit proudly on my neck.

"I'm sure," I reassured him. I hoped he could see the honesty in my eyes, the need and want that I knew now clouded my vision.

I didn't give Logan a chance to respond as I moved the top half of my body off of the bed so that my face was level with his own. We were close enough that our breaths mixed and became one. I hesitated a moment as my eyes darted from his own down to his lips that were slightly swollen and reddened from our heated kiss moments ago. I closed my eyes and boldly placed my lips onto Logan's, hoping that he could feel how sure I was.

Logan remained still for no longer than a second before his lips began to move against my own. He used his body to his advantage so that he could push me back onto the bed. The kiss was short but it was enough to have my heart racing and butterflies gathering in my stomach.

Logan pulled away after pecking my lips one more time. He trailed kisses down my cheek and neck to where he once again found my sweet spot. A moan sounded at the back of my throat as his skilful lips gently sucked on my already tender flesh. Logan took my skin between his teeth and bit softly before releasing my now aching skin and ran his tongue over my wound, soothing my inflamed skin and creating pleasure in its wake.