Dinner and Almost Sex

A/n okay so I'm finally able to get a decent plot to this story. Now there are a few things that some may not like so if you get a little uncomfortable with Izaya's POV just go to Shizuo's if you don't want to read. Now on to the story!

Izaya's POV

It's been about a few weeks since Shinra has planned one of Shizu-chan's and my dates. So far Shizu-chan and I haven't gone out anywhere except to one of our houses.

And they've been going pretty well. Everything at school went back to normal and nothing has been going horribly wrong.

"So Izaya, your going to Shizuo's house to spend the night?" Shinra asks then takes a bite of his sandwich.

"Yeah, Shizu-chan insisted since his father wasn't going to be home." I say.

"Oh right, how's it going with your father Shizuo?" Dota-chin speaks up.

"Horrible, he's still not accepting." Shizu-chan says while holding me closer.

"Well let's all just hope that it works out at some point." Shinra says cheerfully.

After school I go with Shizu-chan and we walk hand in hand to his house. When we get to his house he opens the door and we're greeted by his mother.

"Hello Izaya, it's so nice to see you again!" She says cheerfully.

"Hello Namiko it's nice to see you again too." I say and smile.

"Well I'm about to start making your dinner so why not just go up to Shizuo's room and wait. You two can do whatever your heart desires up there." She says with a big smile on her face and starts to giggle.

Then Shizu-chan loudly whispers to his mother, "Mom! Stop thinking that kind of stuff, we're not going to do it."

I look at Shizu-chan and he starts blushing like crazy, so I kiss him on the cheek then direct him to his room. I then close the door, put my school bag near his desk, then fall onto his bed.

"Tired?" Shizu-chan asks smiling down at me.

"No, I just think your bed is really soft that's all." I respond.

He kisses my forehead and lays beside me. The bed creeks a little when he gets on then Shizu-chan gets really close and whispers into my ear, "I love you."

I start to blush and respond with, "I love you too."

We lay there together for awhile with Shizu-chan holding me then he says, "You know maybe we could do what my mom was fantasizing earlier."

"Shizu-chan!" I say and sit up.

"What?"

"Don't say stuff like that... you said we're not going to do it."

"Right, well I guess I'll just have to say I changed my mind." He says lowering his voice a little bit and coming in closer.

He puts his lips onto mine and starts pushing me back down on the bed. Shizu-chan is now on top of me and keeps on kissing me, passionately.

I melt into every single kiss and start thinking, I was really hoping to keep my virginity till I was eighteen, but never mind that. Since Shizu-chan is the one taking me I'll have no regrets.

Shizu-chan starts to unbutton my shirt and after every single button he kisses me he at least makes them five seconds longer. When he's done he starts to travel down to my neck while I try to hold in a bunch of moans threatening to escape my mouth.

Then I notice that my pants are starting to get tighter. Shizu-chan notices and says, "Already? I haven't even started yet."

"Sh-shut up." I stutter trying to hold in the threatening moans.

"Okay." He says in a very low and seductive voice then comes in to kiss me again.

This time he starts to demand entrance into my mouth and I let him without a fight. He pulls away so we could breathe.

Shizu-chan then starts to take off my pants and his, but before he could his mother calls us down for dinner.

Shizu-chan stops and under his breath says, "What the hell mom." then gets off of me.

I sigh then say, "Well I guess we have to go now."

I look at Shizu-chan and notice his hair is a complete mess. I grab the brush on his nightstand and start to brush his hair out, but to no avail. How messy can his hair get?

"Don't worry about my hair. You might want to look at your own." Shizu-chan says not looking at me directly.

I look at him questionably then into a small mirror above his dresser and see that my hair and face look horrible. I run into Shizu-chan's bathroom to fix my hair and wash my face trying not to look as flustered as I am.

I come out of the bathroom and then Shizu-chan and I try to go down for dinner acting like there was nothing going on.

Shizuo's POV

Mom and Kasuka are sitting at the table ready to eat. While Izaya and I get into the kitchen mom looks cheerful and even asked what we were doing.

I ignored the question and ask her, "Why did you want to have dinner so early?"

"So you and Izaya could have more bonding time in bed, of course." She says smiling.

Seriously, if mom wanted us to have more bonding time she could've waited about one more hour. So thank you mom you became the biggest shipper and cock-blocker of Izaya's and my relationship.

Izaya and I sit down then we all start eating. After we finish eating mom goes to wash the dishes while Kasuka, Izaya, and I stay at the table talking.

Then we hear the door open and my dad, Kichirou Heiwajima walks through the door. So now all hope of doing anything with Izaya tonight is very slim.

Another a/n this will possibly be the last time I do an authors note in this story. Other than the very last chapter.