Chapter 7

An alleyway somewhere in Athlone, Ireland....
     A man shrouded in black tapped his foot, apparently waiting for someone. Finally, a short man stood in front of him. The man, named Ebott, trembled.
     "So, Ebott, have you found him yet? " Dylan questioned, pulling his hood away. His icy blue eyes flashed angrily.
     "N-Not yet S-Sir. I've have a clue though. " Dylan growled, Ebott shrinking.
     "What? "
     "H-He was in a video posted on YouTube with Mark. " he mumbled. Dylan wrapped a hand around Ebott's throat.
     "What..."
     "Sir... I'm working on finding out where he lives. It's impossible. " Ebott stuttered. Dylan released his neck and stepped back. Ebott blinked uncertainly.
     "That's fine. Don't worry about it. It's not like a famous YouTuber is gonna tell his fans where he lives. But, we can fix this another way. I have a plan... " he turned around, stepping into the darkness.
     Back in Los Angeles....
     Jack bolted up in bed, sweating. He looked around, the familiar surroundings calming him down. The slow, soft breathing of his sleeping boyfriend reassured him and he lay back down.
     "Are you alright Jack? " Mark murmured sleepily. Jack nodded, quickly kissing him on the cheek. Mark reached out and pulled Jack to his chest.
     "I'm good. I just... Had a bad dream. " he muttered. Mark nodded and hummed a simple lullaby. Jack closed his eyes and slowly fell back asleep.
     The next morning he woke up to the smell of pancakes from the kitchen. He jumped up and ran downstairs. Mark sat at the table eating his way through a pile of pancakes. Jack giggled and grabbed his own stack, smothering them with Maple Syrup and digging in.
     "Morning. " Mark murmured. Jack smiled, his face covered in sticky syrup. Mark laughed out loud. His face turned red as Jack attempted to clean up. Mark walked over and kissed Jack's cheek. Jack glared at him and ate another pancake. Mark returned to his seat.
     "You alright Sèan? " Jack nodded and looked away. Mark walked over and wrapped his arms around Jack.
     "I'm alright. Just scared. " he whispered.
     "Why? "
     "Because. At some point I'll have to go back to Ireland. That scares me. He scares m-me. "
     "Sèan. You don't have to go back anytime soon. I mean it when I say that you can stay here as long as you want. " Mark said. Jack nodded sadly and rested his head in the crook of Mark's elbow.
     "I know. I'm still scared. I can't forget about him, even in my d-dreams. " Jack whimpered.
     "C'mon. Let's go and play a game, get your mind off him. " Mark suggested. Jack nodded and followed him upstairs. They sat in front of Mark's computer and he pulled up a new game. A slight smile spread across Jack's face. Mark grabbed his hand and held it tightly. When a loud noise sounded in the game, Jack jumped and a tear slid down his cheek. Mark pulled him onto his lap and held his boyfriend close.
     "I'm s-sorry Maerk... " Jack whispered. Mark nodded and silently planted a kiss on Jack's green hair.
     "It's okay Sèan. Don't worry, really. "
     "I-I just got scared and I-" Jack trailed off sadly. Mark hugged Jack tightly and let him go.
     "Sèan, you have an excuse to be scared after what he did to you. It's okay. " Jack nodded and sat back in his seat. The game continued until Jack noticed a strange feeling in his arm. He raced to the bathroom and pulled up his sleeves. Luckily he'd worn a red shirt today. The cuts on his arms had opened up and were bleeding waaaay more than they should've. He wrapped them in gauze nearby and walked out.
     Suddenly, his vision blurred and he nearly fell. Jack took a step or two forward when he fell, banging his head. Mark's thunderous footsteps reached his ears and Jack smiled softly.
     "Sèan? SÈAN? Dammit... What happened? " Mark muttered. He picked Jack up, ignoring the Irishman's half-audible groans of pain. Mark placed him lightly in the front seat and drove to the hospital. The last thing Jack heard before blacking out was Mark's voice saying 'It's gonna be okay. '
     When they got there, Mark parked haphazardly by the emergency entrance. He picked Jack up again and raced inside. The nurses immediately surrounded him and took Jack to a room. One nurse stayed behind to ask Mark some questions.
     "Sir? What's the patient's name? "
     "Sèan McLoughlin. He's visiting here from Ireland. " Mark said, his voice suddenly hoarse.
     "Alright. How old is he, and what is your relation? "
     "He's 26. I'm uh.... " Mark whispered the end, "his boyfriend. "
     The nurse nodded and left to her desk. Mark sat in the waiting room chair with his head in his hands. When they called his name, Mark jumped up and ran to the room where Jack was.
     "Sèan... " he whispered as he sunk into the chair. Jack smiled and turned his head slightly.
     "H-Hey Maerk. "
     A doctor walked in and smiled.
     "Hello? Can I.... Speak to you Mr.Fischbach? " he said. Mark nodded and followed him out.
     "Yeah? "
     "We examined Mr. McLoughlin and... Well, we found out that he passed out from severe blood loss. We've fixed that however. Only problem is, how he lost so much blood. We found scars covering his arms that appeared to have burst somehow. They don't look like accidents.... Could you shed some light on this? " The doctor asked. Mark shook his head and frowned.
     "I have no idea. "
     The doctor let Mark back in the room. He walked over to Jack's bed and lightly grabbed his left arm. Just like the doctor had said, there were scars and cuts lining Jack's arm. Jack looked over, his eyes widening in shock.
     "Maerk.... " he whimpered.
     "W-Where'd these come from? "
     "Me. " Jack replied, holding back a sob.
     "You? Why? "
     "B-Because. A-At first Dylan made m-me. He kept telling me I-I was useless a-and no one w-would ever l-love me. I-I... I believed him. So I.... I cut myself. I'm n-not proud. I w-was just h-hoping ye wouldn't f-find out. " Jack sobbed. Mark's face softened and he kissed Jack lightly on the forehead and smiled.
     "It's okay. We'll figure this out. " Mark murmured.

Sorry about the feels attack...
Don't kill me. XD