party to night

Tris pov

I wake up to Christina shaking me. I ask her what do you want. She said to get up and ready for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BY THE WAY TRIS DOESN'T HAVE THE FEAR 7 IN THIS BOOK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told Christina to give me a minute and i will be up. So when i get up christina attacks me with make-up. I told her that i don't need it. But she said that i do so i just gave up. Because i know that i was going to lose the fight so i sat there and she did her thing. When christiana is done me and her headed toward Zeke's house. When we got there and knocked on the door. Four answers the door and his mouth dropped and was looking at me. I told him if he doesn't put his mouth up that he was going to catch flies. He laugh and let us in. Four ask if i could hangout with him. I said yeah. Me and him went to a conner in the living room. And me and him talked. He ask me if he could take me some were i said yeah. He and me walk to the chasm. He found a rock and went to sat on it. I followed and sat beside him. He ask me if i remember him. I said no. He said to nit get creep out. I said ok. He said that he use to watch me on the  camera's. I said why. He said you have to keep this a secret. I said ok. He said that my real name is not Four. I said then what is your real. He said tobias. He said i am not done telling you yet. I said ok. He said that my real name is tobias eaton. I ask what previous faction did you live in. He said abegnation. I said wow. He said that he lime me. I said you are the tobias the eaton that his father beat you. He said yes. He said that i liked you a lot i never had girlfriend here. Then he started getting closer to me then i just closed my eyes and let him kiss me. I pulled back when i just realities came back to me. He said sorry for kissing you. I said its fine. Then i started get close to him and my lips land on his. Me and him kiss for a long time. Until we have to pull back for air.  I then i got on his lap and kissed him more. Then I pulled back and ask him what do you want to do now. He said that we could go back to my place and watch a movie for you want. I said yeah i would like that. We went to his house and watched a movie and felled to sleep on his shoulder. He put me in his bed. When he went leave i said that you can lay down with me if you want too he said and i cuddle into his chest and felled asleep with his arm around me. 

Wow this is my longest chapter yet 544 words long.
Vote and comment

Stay brave 🔥