7. the small fight

This is Isaac, Nancy's small brother!!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to the one who has been supporting me and encouraging me Flynnko234 thanks 😇 the great company KhushiArora3 and UzmaaQadri my sis in law ;)

Nax POV

I woke up with a headache banging my head and guess who I saw, and what is he doing wait.. Is he COOKING!! OMG!! I start laughing trying soo hard to stop but fail and Ken gives a death glare that stops my laughter in a mini second. Wow. Great he dumps all the utensils in the basin and throws his prob on the counter and lifts 2 plates and brings it towards where I am sitting like a 'pro'

"how are you feeling?" he says with a playful smirk that looks like he is stopping his laugh from erupting from his mouth. Wait something must be wrong ugh never mind.

"oh I am perfectly fine! Why?? "
I say with a confused look

"Oh nothing it looks like yoo returned from a dog fight" and he points my hairs

I grab my phone and on my camera and see myself to exactly what he said I look like a witch!!

Ugh it's not like I want to impress him so ignore him and snatch the plate from his hand and start eating because I haven't eaten anything since yesterday!! "yoo know you have to wash those dishes eight there" he points at the sink and I roll my eyes at him and he snatched my plate "KEN give it back to me I am starving! And I promise I will wash the dishes OK!"
"good girl" he says with a gorgeous smirk but he calls me a good girl! No one calls me good I don't prefer and i slightly poke him on his forehead and this reminded me how he first poked me with his pen "what?? Why did u do that? " he ask in confusion
"oh because I am not a good girl so don't call me that and it's a revenge"

"revenge?" he asks " did I poke u?"

"yes you did on the first day of the school when you poked with your pen on my back"
"I save you from trouble, trouble!!" he replies me.
"yah whatever " and I stick out my tongue and hit him on his head
He smiles while saying "ouch! "
"Oh look he ouched 'the Bad boy ouched"
And he just side smiles "I am indeed with the Trouble"
And I last comment him "and you are in trouble "
I finish eating and go towards the sink and wash all the utensils I can't believe he uses so many utensils only to make some few pancakes let me finish washing these things and take a bath In warm water
.
.
.
"KEN you stupid dog switch on the fucking heater the water is fucking cold" I scream
"oh you need one, trouble!!!" Ken calmly speaks against the bathroom door acting polite, polite my ass

I finish my shower with COLD water remembering Justin Bieber's song 'cold water'
.
.
I move fast towards Ken and kick him on his leg and he yells ouuuuch!! "Haa deserves you stupid" and I put on my shoes ready to leave but Ken stops me "where do you think you are going?? "

Well I can't tell him about what happened to my brother and that I am going to mess some assholes property or even injure them, no one can blame me they hurt my brother and now its pay back time!!
"Ummm just going to Sasha's house for lunch!! Why do you want to join us 'girls '???"

"uh no thanks ! Yoo carry on!! But keep me informed k?"

"fine I will let you know stupid dog! " I leave the house, before he replies to my sentence I move out and call Eva for those assholes address and a message pops from an unknown number when I start driving.
Unknown: btw yoo r going to be staying here from now it's an order! From Kenton

Me: keep on dreaming I am not coming back and this is my order! You stalker
From Nax.

Unknown: where are yoo I'm coming to take u!

And me I basically switch off my phone after saving Ken's number. so no disturbances from now on and Mission mode switched on

And my mission began!!
Those bastardy are gonna pay a very price for hurting my brother

'Short chapter but better than the last one right??'
Loves to u guys!! 😘😘