11. ughh

Nax POV
We all reach home and Dallas repeatedly asks us "explain guys!"

"Its nothing!" Ken answers Dallas

"ITS NOTHING!! You hurt my feelings and you almost sold me, and it is still nothing?" I ask Ken in disgusted form

"Well was it my fault that I mistook yoo with someone else, you wore such clothes so obviously I thought it was someone else!!"

"What do you mean? At least I wore clothes..."I was cut off by Dallas coughing
" why are you guys quarrelling like married couple!!"

"MARRIED" me and Ken both said in unison
"Marriage my foot" I reply him

"I am serious guys explain wat happened!" Dallas asked us one more time

"OK let me tell you, you know I told you that i had some work to do well I had to find some assholes who were in party and that is why I had to wear the miniest dress and put on dozens of make up and a killing heel it was all a part of a plan...

Ken interrupts " let me continue to make it short, we play dare games (serious dare game that involves everything and anything!)
So I DARED a guy to to pick the girl in the hot red dress, I had not seen the girl but she looked hot from behind so the guys debated that she would not sleep with him so the guy whose name in the group is Flame took the dare...

I interrupted him "and he sweet talked with me and I don't know how but I appreciate he told me a guy named Dwayzer asked him to sleep with me 'a one night freaking stand'
I got so angry how could Ken do this and I angrily drank a drink that was besides and everything went ...blur...

"May i " he gestured in showing if he can finish up. I nod in approval

"He spiked your drink we were are all cheering when he carried you on his shoulder and and he put you down opposite to where I was sitting because he got a call and when he kept yoo down we still could not see yoor face it was covered by your hairs and a friend removed your hair to look who was the one wearing the hot red dress and...I saw you !! I could not believed what were yoo doing in this dangerous underground club!! And in a DRESS!!!
I had to take you away before umm..he could take yoo with him and yah I brought yoo home! And don't expect an apology from me!"
He speaks angrily the last words as sips his Pepsi.

"Then what about the injuries you and Cody had!" Dallas asked ken but ken just wandered his eyes probably not wanting to say...

Cody speaks up"what do you think breaking a dare is easy especially wen u gave! and the other person won, NO! There is a price for everything"

"So you guys FOUGHT" For me I said It as a statement

"It was not a bad fight since we won and by the way I din't know you were hot!"
Everyone just glared Cody when he said especially Ken
"Haa seriously!" Britt says
"Grow up dude!" Eva taps on his shoulder while passing by him

"What I know you were hot but I did not know you were so HOT !!" He says again

"Thanks I don't know if that is a compliment or an insult but thanks." I reply Cody With a smirk

"What it is true...." He kept on speaking as James and Dallas walked him out of the room and Ken stood up walking away to his room, I guess his own room I should probably apologize!
I followed him after 3 minutes of debating with my brain
Knock..knock....
_____ no reply so I decide to open the door and I walk in since his room is huge
"Why the hell did yoo come I don't want to talk to yoo get lost" he said from the other side of the wall and I walked fast to where his voice is coming from to explain...

I gasped sudden air as his shirt was in the removing position, his packs showing and Calvin Klein and only his eyes were visible, we are so close
and this looks so similar ....
Yah it does ....

"The changing room...!!"
I spoke unintentionally
"What??!" He asked amused he has the same look in his eye that is mesmerizing
"I saw you in the changing room in this exact position we are now !!"

"And sooo..." He asked annoyed
"Umm nothing ! I actually came ttto apologize I over reacted, I'm sorry!"

"Thats yoor fault and not mine, I won't forgive what yoo did today morning!" He replied in a duhh tone harshly as he removed his shirt completely leaving him bare body and I can't take my eyes off him ;(

"iit wass nott myy fault ...I ..I umm" I can't say a thing properly I decide to go around him so my back could face his back and finally I feel like I am alive
"It was not my fault anyone would have misunderstood!" I try explaining
"So yoo decided to turn my project into omelette huh?"

"I was very angry and probably not in my sense, I said sorry right??"

"And I am not forgiving yoo!" He replied it before opening his balcony door and stepping outside still shirtless, he should wear a shirt he will catch cold, ugh its his life I walk out of his room and I walk in again and "wear yoor shirt?" I throw a shirt in his chest and he catches it so easily and I walk away from him and he stops me by holding my wrist lightly "yoo still going away?"

"Yeah" because i cant stay in the same house after he ruined my reputation infront of the entire school and he leaves my hand slowly
I walk down the stairs to see everyone is gone and he probably does not want to see me anymore I feel so sad "I must get going"
.
.
I park my car in my old house drive and remembered this no longer where I belong I held my steering tightly to stop myself from breaking down again,
I remember parking my car here and mum yelling at me that this is her parking spot and how she made the most delicious pasta ever. I look towards my mums window from my car "I miss you Mum, I love you!"
As tears started spilling I reversed my car to go to my new house that Dallas arranged for me I begin driving it is almost 30 mins and I cant find the stupid new house!
I decide to call Dallas and we decide to meet at a coffee shop
.
.
"Dallas here!!" As I wave my hand for him to see me
"Oh is this coffee for me??" He smiles and raises his eyebrows

"No its for the person sitting in the next table, obvi its for youuu!"
After a little chat and paying the bill we move out
He drives his car while I followed him in my car
"Here is you new house if u want a bigger one I can get you that the bigger one is best for parties it has total 14 rooms I guess so!
" nah I don't want to stay in big houses this is more than enough for me to stay alone!!
"What about your stuffs?" He asks
"I will bring them later."
Cody told me, that he will help me !
.
.
Ding..dong..ding..dong
"Coming!!" I open the door
" wat r u doing here ???"
.
.
Bye lovies