5. he will kill me

It has been a week already and surprisingly again I am obeying to Dallas, whatever he told me

so this entire week sash and others tell me every time to stop staring at Kenton!
"but I am not staring him!! " I yell at Eva
"yeah right!  Who are you making fool of!! Everyone knows that you keep on looking at him even Danny told you dint he!! "

"Yeah he told me! I won't stare at him OK! " my eyes are red with anger not with anyone but on my onwself! I walk away from her...
.
.

"Dallas why are you so disturbed and what's wrong with you and running ??" I asked worriedly

The whole hall is echoing with my voice it's only me over here and 2 Kenton's friend, one is called Luke and other one is Ian both are very nice, Ian is Ken's best friend as well as Luke but Luke is the most handsome guy from the entire group!

"wait!! " I continuously shout at Dallas who is dragging me out of the school whereby my books keeps on falling and poor James keeps on picking them up, both are really worried I don't know what's wrong with them!
"can someone please tell me what's going on and Dallas slow down Man!  You are dropping my books"

Dallas replies me in protective and worried tone! "Nax please just keep quite and follow me!"
I try lighting the mood by saying "yes boss" BUT oops it failed!

OMG Kenton is right here wait "why are you pushing me IN Ken's car!? I mean. Kenton " I shout almost ripping my throat off!
"shhhh" why are they all saying in Unison Dallas, James and Kenton

"ok! but I am not going in his car"
Soon Dallas lifts my head up and tells me "please Nax listen there is something that we hid from you but it was for your welfare! I will tell u all later,  but for now i want you to stay with Kenton no matter what, promise me OK!

"Dallas you are scaring me"

"Promise me doll!" Dallas request me and I am freaking out by now to what is happening!

"OK Dallas fine I promise to stick with (I whisper in his ear) with this inhumane creature"
And finally I earn a hilarious laugh from him
"get going guys" stupid James yells in my ear after Dallas places a forehead kiss!

I sit in the car and my mouth starts asking
"Ken do you know why Dallas was worried"
Still silence killing me
"Ken can you say something? "
Still no reply fine even I won't talk!duhh it's not that I'm interested in talking to him?  Never mind! 

After 5 mins
"hey are you hungry" guess who speaks, he is asking me and there is no way that I am going to reply him so even I'm staying silent!

"do you want to go for shopping to buy some night clothes?"
Haa Im Still not going to reply him!

After 5 mins I break the silence
"so you are not going to tell me what Dallas is up-to?  Are you? "

"And I guess you to are not gonna tell me what you want to eat! Are you? " he tells my in my dialogue form with a smirk on his face! I hate him!  No I don't! Yes I do!!

"you know I am not hungry at all" and within a second my new enemy growls 'MY stomach'!!!  Ugh! declaring I'm starving for centuries already!
He laughed!! OMG he laughed he has such an adorable laugh

"lets get Yoo something to eat" he says with a smile for the first time

"hey Ken I don't want to eat now I usually eat at 2:00 or I fall sick and it's only 11:00am a.....nn..... d....  umm you have an adorable smile!" shit did I just say that

I glance over at his direction and he runs his muscular arm on his beautiful hair with a smirk! I wonder why do I fell so attached to him!

Minutes later...