0.0

hiya guys !! so this is a little before you read kinda thing where i'm just making some things clear before the story begins.

so first and foremost: this story idea is not mine and i won't take credit for it in any way. the story idea was given to me by homosos   and i'm merely developing it and writing it out, yeah?

secondly: any and all hate, whether it be directed at me, any celebrities (especially ones i stan) or any other readers will not be tolerated at all. Your comments will likely get deleted/reported by me or i might even decide to just tell you off myself.

thirdly: dont comment anything using any type of racist/homophobic slur or anything racist/homophobic/sexist in general ! its absolutely disgusting and so help me god, i'll block you so damn quickly. just dont do it pls and thanks.

fourthly: this story is really westernized up until like the tenth or so chapter. the reason for this is that this was originally a muke story and i cba to change all the jokes and references i made bc id end up basically rewriting EVERYTHING. i'm sorry if you still see the names of 5sos members (other than where they're meant to be bc like, i made yoongi stan white ppl bc i couldn't let go of this one username). please feel free to point out the names if you spot one !!

and lastly: this story will include the following-

-hella shit talk about trump lmao
-hella typos bc lets face it, i can't spell for crap + they're texting so typos are a must
-dirty jokes/ possibly crude humor
-opinions opinions opinions bc they're people aND THEYRE GOING TO HAVE NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE OPINIONS
-images and memes and crap bc what text convo is complete w/o them tbh