||Chapter 10||

A/N: Kassidy and Katelyn are the same person. It's just that Katelyn is Kassidy's middle name and K refers to her as such. Her full name, if you want to know is Kassidy Katelyn Reins. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Enjoy!!

One week.

It's been one week since the whole incident with M and I haven't seen him since. No type of communication. No contact what-so-ever. None. Ofcourse other than the letter he left me, zilch. And to say the least I was stressed out about his whereabouts. Yes M must have a home, but where? Did he go back If he did have a mindset to go back there, did he get there safely? He did say he needed time to cool off, but is he cooling off there, at his home? Or with another woman. Is he okay? Is he ever going to come back? Well ofcourse, he blatantly stated in his letter that as soon as he cooled off he'd come back to me and explain. When he said he needed time I didn't think it would have been this long.

One week.

"Goddammit!" I screamed at my self as I fell to the hard asphalt below. I hissed in pain as my skin tore and the stones sank into my flesh. "Ahhh!"

I rolled over on my back and blew out a breath. I felt tears pricking at my eyelids as I struggled to breath. I missed him so much. M has become such a big part of my life without trying it's becoming absolutely terrifying. Yes I have a man in my life but M gives me way more attention than Greyson. To think, not even Grey comes over to my house so often, just to cook me breakfast to add on to that matter, or anything. Never.

I guess I've been so lonely that the little attention and company I got from M made me want to be in his presence more. I chuckled as I sniffled. Your being pathetic K. Crying over a man that your not even in a relationship with. I got up and brushed off my jogging suit ignoring the stings of pain. It didn't help that I was sweating either.

I spun around and looked over at the city. The city horizon illuminated by the ascending sun. Smiling I shook my head. I had always loved the sight of sunrise. I started to trekk up the hill towards my house.

Today was Sunday and I didn't have anything to do. No type of work or recreational activity. Plus, M wasn't here so today is going to be a bore. I'm not even counting Grey, as he left me again to attend to a three week business trip. As always. I did not make any plans with my friends so it's definitely going to be a bore.

Swinging the back door open, I did my usual routine, going to the wash room, placing my towel in the dirty laundry and getting a fresh new towel, then proceeding to make my way to the kitchen. As I rounded the corner, an intensifying scent of deliciousness hits me. My stomach rumbles making itself known as I hurriedly walk towards the kitchen. My heart was beating erratically in my chest. Was M here? The thought of him being here made me pulse with anticipation. God I miss him!

Ignoring how wrong that thought had sound, I literally broke my neck high tailing it into the kitchen. My breath caught in my throat as looked around. Disappointment filled me. No M. Closing my eyes, I breathed in deeply to control my scattered emotions. Tears brimmed beneath my close eyelids. What was I thinking? That M would be here ofcourse, my conscience answered slyly. Oh bloody hell! Mind your own damn business. I can't believe I'm here talking to myself. Shaking my head I opened my eyes, instantly the tears ran free. I glanced around the kitchen, instead of the usual sight of M cooking breakfast, I was greeted with sight of an already cooked breakfast on the food warmer. I shook my head sighing. Was it going to be like this now? He would come to my house and do the usual, but without me actually seeing him do it. Are we going to keep on avoiding the subject? That same subject that I wanted to forget about but still resolve the problem. That same subject that is keeping him away. I just wanted it to be over with so we can go back to normal.