Epilogue

January 2047 Colin 18 Harlow 15

"Morning princes happy birthday." I smiled wrapping my arms around my ten year old daughter. Olivia Faith was born ten years ago.

"Thank you."

"Come on, daddy is making your favourite."

She quickly got up and went downstairs while I went to Harlow's room. I knocked softly before going into her room. I can't believe she is going to be sixteen in a couple of months. Harlow has grown up a lot and I couldn't be more proud of her. I walked over and curled up with her.

As I expected Jason has left again, so it's been about eight years since they saw him. Colin accepted it and has moved on the best he can. Him and Declan have an amazing relationship, that helps them both. Harlow was pretty upset and still does get upset about it. Declan is her daddy, but she still has the wonder like I did. I'm praying she won't go looking for answers, at least not by herself.

"Mom." Harlow said tiredly.

"Morning." I smiled pulling her against me kissing her forehead.

"Sleep okay?"

"Had a dream about my real dad."

"Memory." She nodded and I held her tighter.

"Want to talk about it?"

"No."

"You know I'm here of you want to talk."

"What did you see in him?" I sighed shaking my head.

"When we first met he was so different. We were together for two years when I got pregnant with your brother. Things were different before that, but I was so in love with him. He would do things to pull me right back."

"But he left you and Colin."

"I wanted your brother to have his father in his life. I always hoped he would come around and things would be different. Well he sucked me back in and that's when you came along."

"Did you regret having us?" She frowned.

"Never. I would always choose you guys." I loved my babies no matter what.

"I love you baby girl."

"Love you momma."

"Come on daddy is making breakfast." She nodded and we got up and went downstairs.

"There's my girls." I walked over wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Where's Colin?"

"Should be here soon." They nodded and ate their breakfast. Just as they finished up the boys walked in. Colin and Jake walked in with their best friend Jeremy.

"Happy birthday baby sis." Colin and Jake leaned in kissing Olivia's cheeks.

"Gross."

"Jeremy I'm going to kill you." Harlow quickly jumped off her chair and ran after him.

"What?" I smiled at my husband, he was so clueless.

"I'm just so thankful to have my wonderful family."

"We're thankful for you too." I honestly couldn't be happier with how my life turned out. I have my amazing husband and kids. I've been through hell and back. Finally, I can say this is where I belong, I've found myself.

***
Just Go With It is Harlow's story and Cohen's story is Angel Eyes. Wanted to see something in this story or have an idea for a plot twist?!? Head over to my book Extras and place your thoughts there!