Chapter 10: Back To Normal

Ren is..........

Alive!

The female sighed with great relief and she picked up herself phone dialing the ambulance.

~HOURS LATER~

The girl was in the hospital sitting in the waiting area determined to find out if Ren was okay. Her heart was pounding she wanted to see him again, she hoped that they could spend more time together and make one another laugh.

"Ms. (Y/N)?" The doctor had called.

"Yes that's me! Is Ren going to be okay?" The (H/C) haired girl asked curiously.

"He's fine, you can go and see if if you'd like." The polite man smiled and began to walk away.

"Thank you very much sir!" The girl bowed excitedly and knocked on his room door.

"It's open." The firm and soothing, deep voice she thought she'd never hear again spoke. She opened the door slowly and closed it behind her.

"I see I have another visitor." Ren turned his head from the window only to find that it was an familiar face.

"Another?"

"Yes, I'm quite famous for my looks and girls come by to see me every so often. But enough about me, I'm glad I get to see you again, my angel." He smiled gently towards her.

"Ren.. I'm so glad.. your okay." Tears spouted from her eyes and she walked over to him slowly. "I thought, I'd never see you again.."

Ren patted the girls head only to embrace her afterwards. "They said I was lucky to survive that. I wanted to be able to see my angel's face again." He tilted her head up so she could stare into his beautiful, brightly colored blue eyes. He wiped the tears from her eyes and he leaned in gently kissing her lips.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened at the sudden kiss. She welcomed it and allowed him to kiss her, but they eventually broken it and smiled at each other holding hands.

( ~Two Years Has Passed Since You've Started Dating Ren.  Your Also A Third Year At Hokkaidō High School~ )

(Y/N) sat in her class and looked beside her to the empty desk next to her. 'Who sat there again?  I forgot his name.. Wasn't it Kazuto or something like that?'

Before she could think any further her teacher had called on her and gave her a specific page to read so she stood up and began to nervously.

~TIME SKIP~

The class (Y/N) hates most was out of the way and she strutted happily to her favorite class of the day. Advanced Chemistry. The (H/C) haired girl sat down next to the person she has been waiting to see all day.

"Good morning my love." The voice from beside her said.

"I-I told you not to call me things like that in public.." The girl whined embarrassingly.

"But we are dating are we not? And it's not like anyone can see or hear us.. we're in the back of the class." The male pointed out teasingly, scooting over closer to her.

As the teacher continued on with her lecture the students followed along except the two in the back. "Ren.. stop that, we're in class."

Ren shook his head in disobedience leaning in with a soft, faint smile so that he could kiss her until the teacher had stopped the two.

"Excuse me, just what do you two think your doing in the middle of class?" Mrs.  V asked putting them on blast. "Detention for you both."

"Sorry ma'am. Forgive my actions, I just got slightly carried away." The blonde said winking. "I'll try to control myself next time."

The teacher herself turned against red at his actions. She wasn't alone though, the other girls in the classroom screeched and began to whisper about him. "Th-That's still detention for you both, now then. Back to work everyone."

"Yes, of course." The male bowed his head and turned to the girl beside him only to flash her a 'Hope your not mad' kind of smile.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

"Great, now we both have to go to detention because of you." (Y/N) groaned.

"Well, at least that means we both can be together in the same room. We can do anything you want." The boy chuckled jokingly, having fun teasing the vulnerable girl.

(Y/N) sighed as they entered the room for detention. She took her seat near the window and the blonde sat beside her.

'This will be a longgg wait..' She thought.