Chapter 14: His

"Ren! Behind you!" (Y/N) yelled off the top of her lungs.

The blonde turned around frantically, pushing the girl out of the way so she can be free from harm. Gripping the knife he dodged the attack simply by taking a step to the side before stabbing him right in the heart. He slowly pushed it further into him until the knife peaked out from his back as he smiled mischievously.

(Y/N) tried her very best to close her eyes, but it didn't work. She was too terrified at what she had just witnessed her (E/C) eyes still didn't close even with her hands on her face.

The white haired boys eyes widened as he fell to the floor. He directed his eyes up to (Y/N) and smiled gently, yet weakly at the same time. "(Y/N)-chan.. I'm sorry.. I had to leave so soon.. I just wanted to remind you that..I.. love you.." His last words was his last breath and his body got swarmed by a pool of blood.

The (E/C) eyed girl hadn't noticed that tears began to roll down her face. Seeing the boys body like that on the floor frightened her tremendously.

"Are you ready to go now angel?" Embracing the girl from behind her smiled whispering in her ear.

The way he said it.. sounded.. off. (Y/N) shrugged it off and nodded. "Yes, I am."

Ren flashed her a gentle smile before grabbing her hand and leaving the house.

~TIME SKIP~

It was still raining so Ren decided to take them both to his house. "You really didn't have to take me here, I could've went home." The girl exclaimed siting in the males room.

"I know that but it's too dangerous for you by yourself like that," Ren replied. Intertwining his fingers with hers and leaned in gently kissing her. "Besides, I wouldn't want you to get away.. your mine.. and only mine.. (Y/N)... chan..." The male smiled charmingly squeezing her hand tighter and tighter.

"What are you going on about Ren? Stop it, your hurting my hand!" The (H/C) haired girl plead.

"If i do that you'll only get away, I don't want that do I?" Forcefully kissed her again and again.

"(Y/N)-chan.. your so warm.." The blonde said now embracing her.

"Ren? Why are you acting so weird now!" The girl shouted trying to push him away.

Still having a grip on her he whispered to the girl.

"Be mine forever.. (Y/N)...... chan..."

Her heart began to pace vastly. He's just like Shiyota. Could she be.. in love with this boy and his psychopathic ways. A faint red burned on her face. She didn't have any problems with it at all.

(Y/N) was now.... his...

----------------------------------------------

If you're interested in other things Yandere, feel free to check out my other stories! I've written a Demon, Sugawara, Karma, and Bakugo fanfic. Check them out! Take care! ❤️