Chapter 11: Captivity

'This is going to be a longg wait." She thought.

The blonde next to her gave her a small nudge getting her attention before pointing to the front. Gesturing for her to be quiet.

"Shh, the teacher is sleeping." He whispered.

"H-He is? He must've been tired.." (Y/N) whispered back.

"Yes it seems that way." The blonde yawns tiredly and stared at the girl blankly.

"What is it Ren? The (E/C) eyed girl asked.

"When was the last time," The male leaned in near her ear and whispered. "We've been on a date..?"

The girl jumped from shock and began to blush faintly. "I don't really know.. but I think it's too late for that now." (Y/N) said pointing out the window as the rain drops crashed down on the window.

"I suppose your right. I'm going to go get us something to drink, want anything?" He asked politely.

"Hmm, how about black coffee?" (Y/N) responded.

"Okay, I will be back soon love. If the teacher wakes up, tell him that I went to the bathroom. And try to act cute while saying it." Ren winked playfully, pecking her lips before he left. "Bye my angel."

"S-See ya." She waves at him and observes her surroundings. Minutes later she heard a knock on the door, thinking it was Ren she stood up and quietly opened the door.

"Ren? That was fast-" The person in front of her was not Ren. It was someone else. She backed up from the person and bumped into her chair, knocking it over. (Y/N) found herself falling on the floor trembling. "Who are you? What do you want?" The (E/C) eyed girl asked and the person didn't respond. The stranger grabbed the girl by her wrist and brought her back on her feet only to have a gauze pressured against her mouth. (Y/N) struggles to get out of the persons grasp. Her struggling began to soften and her eyes slowly began to close. She had gotten knocked out.

~TIME SKIP, Ren's POV~

"(Y/N), I'm back!" The blonde said opening the door only to find the teacher in the room. (Y/N) was nowhere to be found. "Why did she go?" He questioned.

'Her bag is still here and the chair is knocked over. By the looks of it.. somebody took her against her will. I have to find her.' Determined to find his missing girlfriend he dropped the beverages and ran out of the school. Getting drenched in rain water. "I promise. I'll find you (Y/N)!"

~TIME SKIP, (Y/N)'s POV~

"W-Where am I..?" The girl asked beginning to wake up from her slumber.

"(Y/N)-chan.. your awake." A familiar voice had directed to her, she couldn't quite remember who it was though.

"Where am I? And who are you?" Looking up she discovered that she was locked up in chains, hanging from the wall. She tugged trying to escape but it don't work.

"That's hurts me (Y/N)-chan. You don't remember me? I guess I'll have to show you then." Removing the hoodie that was on his head he smiled at her gently.

"Oh I remember now. Aren't you Kazuto or something like that?" (Y/N) asked completely dumbfounded as she looked at him blankly, she remembered the face but not the name.

The boys expression changes dramatically and his bangs covered his eyes that were glowing a great amount of red. "Your not taking this very seriously.. maybe I'll just force you to remember me. Yes that's what I'll do." He laughed manically for a moment and she began to get scared at his appearance.

All she could do was squirm around, it isn't like it was doing her any good. "R-Ren! Please save me!" The frightened female yelled as the boy approached her.

"I missed seeing your cute little face when your scared to death. I bet the face you make when your about to die is even cuter though!" Shiyota exclaimed licking the girls face. Then he began to suck on her neck.

"S-Stop this. I still don't remember you!" (Y/N) shouted.

The male gritted his teeth then began to kiss the girl forcibly. He waited for an opening but she didn't let him, reaching in his pocket he took out a box cutter. Shiyota slowly raised it to her arm and dragged the tool down her arm cutting her soft, smooth skin.

The (E/C) eyed girl winced in great pain and as she did so she let her guard down. The young boy slide his tongue into her mouth forcing her to bear with it. Minutes had passed and he finally moved away.

"(Y/N)-chan.. your so delicious.. I could do that to you all day.. I didn't really want to stop kissing you." The strange boy began to drool remembering how good it felt to him when he let his tongue explore her mouth. Shiyota licked the blood that was streaming down her arm.

"Shiyota.." The girl called out tiredly. "I.. remember now.."

----------------------------------------------