Chapter 8

(Ryan's POV)

  Over the course of the next week, I was released from the hospital and sent home on Tuesday and didn't bother going to school the rest of the week. I felt like shit, to put it bluntly. Nothing really happened other than when Landon came over every day after school. We sat, we talked, we played video games and there were no gay things involved. It was kindof odd. Landon seemed to be scared to make a move and when I made a hint, he was completely oblivious. That's what I get for falling for a stupid guy I suppose.

  On a Thursday after school, Landon was acting a bit off. He referred to me as his brother. It sucked because we were dating. Well not officially. We just fucked, that's it. I'm sure he feels the same way though. Anyway, it went something like this.

"Yeah, you've always been like a brother to me." He said

  My heart stopped. Did just call me his brother? After all this time, that's all I am to him? His brother that he just happened to fuck one day?

"What about now?" I asked

"What? Oh.. OH I didn't mean it like that. You know I like you more than a brother."

"Good." I said, leaning over to him.

  He was blushing and it was so cute. Everything about this boy was cute. I leaned in closer once he didn't pull away just so he could feel me breathing on his lips. I could almost smell the anticipation he had and that's all the proof I needed. I went in for the kiss and he didn't pull away. Our lips danced and our heads moved in a way that complimented eachother.

   I licked his top lip asking for entrance and he gladly let me in. He didn't put up much of a fight before I won in a tongue battle. I moved my hands to either side of him so that I was on top of him, sitting in his lap. My movements didn't become sloppy as I explored his mouth, every inch of him just seemed so perfect. I disconnected lips so I could breath. Both of us were panting. I pushed him down on his bed and got on top of him so I was an inch from his face.

"Landon?" I asked

"Y-yeah?"

"Be my boyfriend, will you?"

"Mmm. Okay." He said in a goofy tone.

  That's all I wanted to hear. On that note, I began to kiss him once more, our lips connecting and disconnecting from the little pecks I was giving him. I just couldn't get over this boy.

Then they did the do.