Chapter 1: don't

chapter 1: don't

I was sitting in the corner of the coffee shop, drinking my last cup of berry mocha while continuously reading john green's paper towns. it's already 6:25 am. 5 more minutes.

I leaned on the glass window, looking at how clear the sky was. Clear sky,huh? Fine with me. I took my bookmark and placed it to the last page I was reading and put it into my bag while I took out my money and put it under the cup so it won't fly way.

I was about to go,since it's already 6:28 am,but then someone called me, from it's voice, I already knew who it was.

"Ya! Haneul-ah! (Hey haneul!)" She said so I could see her looking back at me with those teasing eyes.

"Mwo? (What?) I am hanna, not haneul!" I replied with an embarrassed face that changed into a goofy smile.

"Why are you so early today?" She asked as I walk near her.

She is jae-min. My best friend ever since I entered first day high.she's working in this cofee shop,for like 1 year already because she needs to help her self study since her parents passed away. The results? She cuts class.nobody in school knows she works. Except our homeroom teacher.

"Nothing.just want to enjoy the fresh morning air!" I answered.waiting for my free coffee.lol

She always give me free coffee before I go to school okay? Hihihi!

"Aish! Okay, here's your berry mocha.enjoy it well while it's still hot okay? Be careful!" She said sweetly as she gave me my free coffee. Yey for free coffeeeeee!

"Gomawoyo! (Thank you!) Byeeeee~" I waved at her before I finally got outside the coffee shop.

Waaaaaaaah! The air is so refreshing. It's already exact 6:30 am. I got 30 minutes before class starts.

Walking down the streatd to go to school is my way of exercising,since it's just 15 minutes from my home to the school.my home is just at the back of the coffee shop anyway.hehehe.

While I was walking,someone bump me.he was tall wearing a total all black clothes,head to toe. Even his face has a black mask on it, the reason why I can't see his face.

I could only see his eyes. But the way he stare.....it's so....captivating.

I was awakened when I felt someone poking my shoulder, bringing me back to reality.

"Hey, are you okay?" He said.

"Y-yes, I'm fine." Did I just stuttered?

WHY AM I SO NERVOUS?!

"Here,let me help you." He offered his hand to help me stand.then he picked up the things I fell when he bumped to me.

"Thankyou" I said to him when he handed me my things. Luckily my coffee didn't fell.

Weird huh?

"Mianhe (sorry) bye." He said before turning back and run.

Why did my heart beats so fast?

I continued to walk and wear my earphones, hoping that I could forget everything that happened recently.

-----------------------------------------------------------

6:45 am. Exactly what I expect!

Today will be another year. Sophomore year. Hoping it will be good to me.

I walk inside the building with the jolliest face they could see. I mean, not really that jolly. Haha.

I was walking straight but then there were a bunch girls who are looking at me.

Am I that pretty? Lol.

But then, they began to scream so loudly. as if like they saw an artist or what. Seriously?

I tried to turn around to see If it's really me but then It was too late.

*boooooogsh*

Ouch! My head hurts. Seriously? All this time I just assumed.lol.

7.freaking.guys.using.a.freaking.wheelman skateboard.in.school.and.1.bumped.me

How great to start a year, ey?

"Ouch! My leg hurts. Why are you blocking the way. Can't you see?" He asked at the same time turning around to face me.

His eyes widened for a second but then back to his normal stare.

I think I saw those eyes before.

I don't know if what I think is right because he's attitude is too far,really really really far from that kind,gentleman guy.

But why did his eyes widened for some reason?

"And who are you to tell me to set aside whenever you are passing? who tells you to use a wheelman anyway?!" I asked with a -little-bit-of-a-bitch tone.

"Mark, just let her go. Everything happened by accident." A guy with a cap said while tapping his shoulders still on ground.

He then turned to face me, but then his expression changed. He was shocked. widened eyes.

"Mwo?! Y-you.--" he was about to say something but then mark covered his mouth preventing on saying something he doesn't want everyone to know.

What's with me?

"Ya! Gaja! (Hey! Let's go!)" Another guy said. I think he's the leader.he's holding his own wheelman skateboard.

The two guys who seems to be the youngest turned their engines on followed the guy and another two guys walked near to meand told me something.

"Welcome to hell, girl" he said and smiled devilishly while walking back to his wheelman at the same time the guy who is with him called him.

"Yah jinyoung hyung! Gaja!" He said as that jinyoung guy walked towards to him.

"Arasso arasso" he said.and turned their engines on before going away

The last one who left is mark and that a-little-bit-kind guy with a cap. He helped mark to stand and got into his wheelman.

They turned their engines on but before going,mark said something that made me freeze.

"Don't mess with me,hanna. Don't mess with a bad boy." He said deeply before he tells his friend to finally go.

"Gaja,jackson-shi" then they went off.

Ohmygod. I'm so dead.

------------------------------------------------------

Goodevening guys! Too late for the update. Yessss! I might update every Friday or Saturday.sorry for the short update. Please do enjoy reading and vote  my story! Have a nice weekend everyone, especially my lovely co-aghaseeeees!

Love, katte a.k.a kwinnweather