Stalking

"Ah!" Mom hurt me? Her ball of fire sent me flying, and she called me a terrible creature? I know she doesn't know that it's me, and I was doing something violent, but that broke my heart(even though I don't technically have one), almost as much as it hurt when Chara died. 

Now I really don't care if the new fallen child murders her. Now that I'm even more broken than before, I may as well kill the kid. But first, I want to see what the kid does, their expression confuses me, I can't tell whether they're going to be all genocide or pacifist. 

I need more power, maybe I can use the kid to gain power and reach my omega form. I should have picked a better name for that form, heh, Chara would have giggled. I'll follow the kid.

----------------------------
The fallen child seems to have talked to a dummy and somehow avoided death from all of mom's puzzles. They noticed I was following them, every once in a while they look back in my direction. Most of the time they don't see me, but sometimes I'm a second too slow. Mom gave them Chara's phone! That hag, how dare she give this kid Chara's property! She called the child and asked if they prefer cinnamon or butterscotch, I knew straight away that she was talking about pie. I just wanted to pop up in front of mom and ask for some, except, for some reason, I couldn't. What am I so afraid of? Guilt, rejection, being feared?

No, I want to see their puny face when their mommy and daddy can't save them, see how they feel!