Stalking pt2

The child has encountered that smiley trash bag. I've heard his conversation with mom, to save the kid or something. I didn't want to hear anymore of mom, I want to forget her and move on.

-----------------------
A woopie cusion, really? Classic comidian. I hate it when he makes bad puns about photosintheisis, it's really irritating! Anyway, the kid was introduced to sans bla bla bla.

Now his brother, easily manipulated and is very useful. I talk to him all the time, mostly because, I get lonely. I have to admit, I kinda like the guy, he has this good aura around him. Papyrus, he kinda sounds like a villan from one of those old cartoons me and Chara used to watch, except he isn't evil. He's a good guy, I want be friends with him a little bit. *sigh* Being a flower gets really lonely.

For some reason he loves puzzles and spagetti, he's throwing tons of them at the kid. I'm a little jealous. Even though the spagetti he makes is nearly edible, I would love to eat it.

Wait! What am I saying!? I don't have any emotions!! How is this possible! Is there a way to fix me?!

Nope there isn't, thats not how my story goes. I'm not some giddy little idiot who thinks there is hope.