~Your Turn~

Wow, this kid is a hard nut to crack, but will crumble under a rock. When did I crack? No one knows but Chara. Chara would've  been the only one to see the change in my eyes, the way my happyness snapped and crumbled away all weak and useless. Just to be filled with overwhelming saddness when this kid appeared. Where did I go wrong? It wasn't my fault, it was all of the childs falt. They're the one that is to be punished. They're just mocking you, taunting you. Show them how you've felt for all these years, only ten times worse. They don't get to be treated like the speacial little snowflake they think they are. Thinking they're helping this town. Pathetic.
"You've had your fun, now let her go loser!" I stare blankly at her not saying anything, letting her uneasiness sink in.
"Who do you think you are, d-don't you lay another hand on h-her." I glance toward my left. My lips twitch upward, staring directly into the depths of her soul.
"W-what're you l-looking at?" I roll my eyes, she's not getting the hint. I jerk my head towards her obvious crush.
"What do you mea-" Her eyes widen almost ripping into gruesome pain.
"You bastard, you arent gonna live to see another day you sick freak!" Her tone turning into a low growl, turning into another person, snapped. There hangs Alphys, lifeless, her precious Undyne not even noticing the moments before her delicious death. Her choking and spattering wasn't unoticed by me of course, she was apparently too focused on her anger that she stupidly missed the moment Alphys' eyes lost any remaining colour. Idiotic dumb fish, what a pitty.
"Oh whaa whaa, my oh so precious girlfriend is dead oh pitty me in all my saddnes." I beam bright.
"Shut up, I'm gonna kill ya as soon as I get out of these chains holding me back from your painfull slaughter!" She practically explodes. I, on the other hand burst into seemingly endless laughter.
"Heha do y-you really think I'd give a shit, well come on, *snicker* how in the actual fuck did you think I was just gonna let you go, or just leave so you could somehow I don't know, escape? HAHAHAHAAHEHHEHA!" My stomach hurts so much. I take a deep breath and look at her face, drum roll please, her shocked expression makes me wonder if she's ever heard anyone swear before, after all, it is forbidden to use such foul language in the Underground. I just can't help myself can I? I contemplate as I continue to laugh, haunting her in her dreams ringing in her ears.

Finally, I sort of die down on the laughter. I see a shiver go down her spine, that's right bitch I'm the boss.
"Aww is witittle fishy face scared?" I say in this child like tone.
"Because you should be." Eveything tenses up, beads of sweat roll down the side of her face.