Talking

Once Maggie received her coffee from the barista, she turned to Will " come on let's talk ". She said. So they started walking around trying to find somewhere to sit. It turned out that both Will and Maggie like climbing trees, so they ended up sitting in a tall and bulky tree watching as the leaves and flowers move to the blow of the wind, dancing gracefully as they fall to the ground. After finishing watching the leaves fall Maggie thought it would be awesome to climb higher. So without further ado, higher she climbed with out notifying will, so when he turned to try and talk to her he got a surprise by the fact that she wasn't there, but with taking a glance upwards he could See that she was attempting to climb to a bigger branch were there was enough room for them to sit side by side. With reaching this quit comfortable destination Will decided to take Maggie's hand and sit next to her. At first Maggie hesitated at the touch of Wills hand touching hers but soon adjusted to it as it was of some sort soothing. Then in Maggie's mind the big question she was so desperately waiting to be answered popped up and with out thinking she asked it. " what side are you from?" She asked quickly " what do you mean?" He replied confused by her question." You know what I mean" " ohh, well if I tell you promise this won't change anything between us" " ok I promise " Maggie can't believe She just promised that because She had know idea if she could even keep it. Oh crap the next words she heard mad her heart start thumping like there is no tomorrow. He's from the keeper of secrets and She's from the free world. How in the world are they supposed to even like each other it's forbidden. Crap crap crap crap." Maggie, MAGGIE!" She was then pulled out of her rant by will looking at her worriedly. " Will, I really hate to do this but I don't know if we can see each other again." "Why?" "Will, because I'm from the free world and you from the keeper of secrets.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Hey Guys,
I know it's still short but longer than last one hopefully
And I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while but been busy with school
And yes a cliff hanger
This is short because it is 10:50 where I am I promise I will try to get next part out sooner
Btw, the song is carry on my wayward son by Kansas form my favourite tv show supernatural 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽 shout to all you hunters dean and Sam are awesome 🤘🏽🤘🏽
---- santy