Christmas!🎄 Dazai x Reader x Atsushi x Ranpo Oneshot

It's another normal day for you although it's Christmas Eve. The next day will be Christmas and your birthday. You didn't have the energy to celebrate. Why? Well, it's on the Christmas day that you got chased out from the orphanage. It was Dazai who saved you. You even developed some feelings towards him.

Scratching your head, you continue typing your work in the computer and drank some coffee. Everyone else in the office were hyped for Christmas except for you and Kunikida. Both of you had your eyes glued at the screen.

"So, it's Christmas tomorrow, huh?" Yosano was reading a catalogue.

"Yes! Has anyone got plans?" Naomi asked around and everybody shook their head except for the workaholics.

"What about you, Kunikida-kun?" Dazai asked, pulling Kunikida's chair away from the table and to their group.

"Oi! I haven't even finish my work yet. Don't mess with my schedule!" Kunikida scolded.

"Aww, come on. Don't be such a workaholic," Dazai poked Kunikida. Angrily, Kunikida slapped his hand away. "Fine."

They all started discussing about what to do and cracked some joke. Their laughter and voice were so cheerful and loud until the president itself entered the conversation. Now, it's just you working, alone (with the secretaries).

You felt a little upset but decided to push it aside. You had finally finish typing and they're still chatting happily over there. Even Kyouka was so happy. You felt a little jealous since Kyouka is close to Atsushi. Well, it's not that you had a crush on Atsushi but you still feel jelly since you can't even get close to your own crush that is Dazai. Sighing, you took the newspaper and read.

"[L/n]-san, don't you wanna join them?" Hana asked you (A/n: she's an OC). She is a good friend of yours.

"Well, I do wanna join but I don't know how to blend in. They seem so cheerful. What if I join and it doesn't stay that way?" You whispered to Hana.

"Don't worry. Just give it a try. Maybe Dazai might even fall in love with you," Hana comforted you.

"Um...Okay."

Just you're about to go, someone called out your name.

"[Y/n]-chan! I want to go to the store to buy some things. Do you want to go?" Dazai asked loudly. Hearing his loud voice made your heart skip a beat. You didn't expected that.

"I'm coming too! I need to restock my sweets," Ranpo stood up and walked to you. "Let's go, let's go," Ranpo pulled your hand out. You didn't realize that Dazai's face had turned to a jealousy expression since you had went out.

"I thought it'll be only us," he said softly and chased the two of you.

"What are you waiting for, Atsushi?" Kyouka asked.

"Eh?"

"Go and follow her," Naomi and Yosano together said. Tanizaki and Kyouka pushed Atsushi's back until he was out of the room.

"Eh? Eh? Wait-"

"Good luck!" Naomi cheered while Tanizaki closed the door and locked it. Kyouka just smiled and gave Tanizaki a thumbs up.

"By good luck do they mean.... Wait.. They know about my feelings towards [l/n]-san?!" Atsushi exclaimed.

☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡

You four were walking in the shopping street which was filled with busy citizens. Christmas decorations and songs were even played.

"So, what should we buy for the party again?" Dazai took out a paper from his pocket.