Love Triangle? Dazai x Reader x Chuuya

Requested by my noisy friend kuroyuki55 who loves to disturb me during biology, chemistry and physics classes XDD (not sure whether it's nice out not :P)
-----------------------------

A few paperworks were waiting patiently bedside you as you were typing furiously. The sound of the keyboard being abused/pressed, can be heard clearly by your kind neighbour who is worried about you right now.

"Um.. [L/n]-san? Are you sure that you don't need my help?" Atsushi nervously asked. He had offered his help earlier but you rejected it, saying that it's okay.

"Yes," you replied shortly, eyes fixing on the screen while your ears were listening to the suicidal maniac who was talking happily with a certain female who just stop by since it's raining heavily. She also stated that she didn't have any umbrellas and refuse to borrow one. She was one of the person that you know too. It's [rival's name]. But you two just ignored each other as if you guys were a total stranger.

They were talking and laughing happily. Dazai was cracking some jokes and even flirt with her. He acting that way towards girls is normal, but for some reason, you despise it. It's like he's in love with her. And that really made your heart ache.

"Dazai-san seems to be having fun, isn't he?" Atsushi whispered.
Laughing sarcastically, you replied, "Oh yeah? Good for him."

"You're so kind and beautiful. I've never seen someone like you, especially during my job." Dazai said in a sweet tone, caressed [rival's name]'s hand and gave a kiss.

That was the last straw.

"Oh yeah? I'm so sorry then for not being a 'kind and beautiful girl' like her," you muttered but didn't notice that you 'muttered' a little too loud then you intended to.

You stood up and went out, slamming the door. You couldn't stand to hear a word anymore.

Holding your umbrella tightly, you strolled aimlessly while the whole scenario earlier was playing in your head. Tears began to form and rolled down your cheeks.

'Why? I tried so hard to make him notice me all this time. I even quitted Port Mafia to follow him but she... She just did it in an instant. He had already set his eyes on her in less than an hour.'

Suddenly, without realizing, you bumped into someone who was only a few inches taller than you.

"Hey, watch where your going!" The orange haired with a hat man turned to face you.

"S-sorry," you said softly.

"W-wait, [l/n]? Is that you?!" The surprise man held your shoulder with his right hand and shook a little. You looked up and stared for a moment to remember him.

"Chu- Chuuya?"

"Why are you crying?!"

Feeling glad that you've found your old friend, you hugged him tightly and cried even more. Chuuya was shocked upon your respond. He blushed a little and hugged you back.

He never expected he'll meet his crush. Especially in this way.

"I- I'm so.. So sorry, C-Chuuya. I- I should have listen.. To you."

Chuuya let his shirt tainted with your tears for a moment before he spoke. "Come on [l/n], let's go," Chuuya lead you towards a café.

"What do you want? My treat," he asked but you remain quiet, unable to think anything. "How about [f/f]?"

You nodded. After a few minutes of waiting, Chuuya came with the drinks.

"Thanks," you took your drink and drank it. Sipping on your [f/f] really made you feel calmer.

"I really owe you one, Chuuya," you smiled.

Chuuya blushed for an instance and averted his gaze. He cleared his throat. "It's okay. But what happened back then? Is it about that bastard Dazai?"

Slowly, you nodded.

"He's a real idiot." You complained.

"That's why I told you not to follow him and leave the Mafia." He folded his arms.

"He's a total idiot! I tried so hard for him to notice me. And yet, he sets his eyes on another woman. Today, —" you continue rambling about your day and other events which angered you before. The list has no ends.

It was always like this even back in the Mafia. Although Chuuya doesn't look like the type that listens to others complains but he will always listen to yours. And that was how you guys became great friends too. He's kinda over protective, hot headed and all but he is the best type of friend that you've ever seen.

Ever since you had a crush on Dazai, Chuuya was there to hear you fangirling too. Although he totally hate Dazai, he could never go against your feeling and felt depressed up until now.

His eyes, filled with sadness stared at you. He loved you. But you're too deeply in love with Dazai and too dense to notice it.

'You didn't change at all, [l/n]. But why must you fall over him? You should—'

"So, that's why he —"

"fall in love with me instead," Chuuya mumbled softly. Immediately, you stopped complaining and looked at Chuuya with a surprise look.

"Sorry?"

"I said, you should fall in love with me instead." He repeated the phrase. You were stunned and your mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. Your mind was blank.

"Well well, and and here I was worrying about you, [y/n]-chan." A familiar voice said. Your eyes widen and turned to the direction of the sound. It was Dazai.

"Dazai!" Chuuya hissed.

"You think that I didn't notice that you're trying to gain my attention? All of the flirting were nothing but to tease you, that's all." Dazai smirked. "And of course. Before you fell in love with me, I was the one who fell for you."

------------------

A/n: so, kuroyuki55, i don't owe you anything more, do I? XD sry if Chuuya is ooc though. I tried my best :'(