f i v e

"yah! yoongi hyung, keep up will you?" jimin shouts, looking back at yoongi who is far behind the group.

"someone please kill me," yoongi mutters, feeling his knees shatter with every step.

surprisingly, taehyung and jungkook were ahead of the others, walking silently, but it was a comfortable one. their fingers lightly brushed against each other's, as they walked roughly up a hill, leading to an eerie forest.

'yah, guys where are we going? i want to be alive when we come out you know,' hoseok whimpers, afraid of the black entanglement ahead of him.

'i checked, this is a tourist's spot, so we're good!' namjoon reassures, hoseok still quite the bit unsettled. the air changed from warm to wet; it became sharper and smelt like the forest has never seen sunlight, which is probably true.

'i don't like this one bit, nope.' hoseok replies, not trusting namjoon's knowledge in a foreign area.

meanwhile, taehyung starts a conversation with jungkook, trying to get something out from his shy self. before he could speak, he notices how dazed jungkook is by the bleak scenery. a normal person wouldn't be amazed by something like this, however jungkook finds everything special.

'you like the view?' taehyung asks, smiling at jungkook.

'yeah!' jungkook replies, enthusiastically.

'by the way, i was on about myself,' taehyung smirks, which makes jungkook rolls his eyes, but he secretly smiles to himself.

the seven boys continue to walk until they reach the scenery spot they were looking out for in the first place.

'finally!' yoongi shouts, squatting as he tries to regain a regular heartbeat.

once they had finished complaining, they notice the vast imagery ahead of them. a mixture of blues and greens, surrounded by the typical british bright grey. it's really something since everyone's jaws drop immediately.

'wow.' hoseok speaks, walking towards taehyung. jungkook instinctively grabs his camera and takes a shot; he's amazed by how nature can be so naturally beautiful.

'we should take a group picture!' jimin pipes up from behind yoongi, who is somehow still struggling to catch his breath.

'yeah, why not,' jin says, gathering the guys, holding jungkook by his shoulder.

'who's going to take our picture though?' namjoon asks, looking at jungkook's camera, noticing the problem.

'who said we had to take it with jungkook's camera? let's take a selfie,' taehyung beams, already taking out a selfie-stick from his backpack.

jungkook feels uncomfortable; he doesn't like not being in control of the camera, he doesn't know how he'll look.

so they stand in a line: jimin, yoongi, hoseok, taehyung, jungkook, jin and namjoon. taehyung holds the stick up high and gives a cheesy grin that is clearly infectious since jungkook is beaming too, which is definitely a first.

'let's see how it looks!' jin grabs taehyung's phone and the rest, except for jungkook, gather around to see the result. jungkook couldn't help but smile at the group of friends who seem to get along so well, he just wishes he could easily do that too. well, at least with taehyung.

'you having fun so far?' taehyung asks, moving slightly away from the rest of the guys.

'yes, actually, i love everything around us, it's so beautiful,' jungkook replies, as he inhales deeply, looking up at the sky, shortly after closing his eyes. taehyung stands back and admires jungkook. he thinks about the joke about how he was the view, but to be honest, jungkook is the view. he fits in with nature so perfectly.

'is he real?' taehyung thinks.