31

"Boss your bitch is here." I go to object but he pinches my hand and I open my mouth wider in shock. That fucking hurt!!! I stare up at the thrown like chair he was sprawled lazily on. His brown hair sits nicely on the top of his head. A light stubble has formed on his face which is different from last time I saw him at the drug deal. I smirk evilly hoping I can kill him before I go home to Theo.

"Finally your here! I've heard about the stunt you pulled and if that happens again I will shoot you dead on the spot! I gulp while nodding. His face lifts up on a smirk as he picks up a golden bell and shakes it to create a short melody. Zac comes running in looking slightly out of breathe. "Dad what do you want now?!" He says with irritation laced in his voice.

"Boss." He corrects him. Zac rolls his eyes effortlessly before tapping his foot.

"Well boss what do you want!" He says growing impatient.

"Take your girl now I don't want to loom at her." He glances at me and nods to his boss with a smirk.

"Can I do anything with it?" He questions. It! It? I'm no it!

"I don't care just take her." He begins to walk towards my direction and I look away from him.

"Don't be difficult and I will be gentle." He says roughly. I sigh deeply before turning to face him. I've got to hand it to the man he's quite hot! His shirtless body reveals his juicy six pack and chiseled chest. His jaw line could cut cake and his eyes pop out vigorously with Their unusual mixed colours. If I wasn't already head over heels for Theo I would be all over him already.

"Your not going to do anything are you?" I say wearily half heartedly knowing the answer.

" Your mine so I can do what I want babe." He says with an obnoxious grin. Im also Theo's. I'm not his. I'm Theo's. Well not anymore. I'm sick of being treated like a toy that you play with and chuck away. It's not fair.

"Ok." Is all I can manage to choke out all my previous confidence has drained from my body and has been replaced with fear and sadness. My feelings twist and turn as we walk up two flights of stairs and stop outside a mahogany door with a pin. He enters the pin quickly and enters dragging me with him. What the actual fuck!!!