6

"Y-you like me?" He nods.

"Very much sweetheart." A smile spread across my face and he coughs awkwardly.

"Um I'm going to get a shower now." I nod at him and he leaves.

While he is in the shower I gather my clothes from the floor and put them all back on. Luckily I didn't spew on them just on him. I brush my hair with my fingers into a messy bun and stare at the dress. I can't leave like this. I look in the wardrobe and I see a blue crop top and some jeans. This must be the girls room. I put them on mouthing a sorry to myself to the girl for stealing her clothes. Oh well.

Jackson comes out the bathroom fully changed and I frown. Thought he might have came out in a towel so I could admire his body. Bad Emma!! Naughty naughty!!! I shake my head trying to delete the thoughts but the damage is done to my once pure mind.

"Awww is spew head sad that she can't look at me naked again?" He says with a knowing smirk. I scoff and roll my eyes at him.

"Of course not smelly head!!"

" I don't smell!!!"

" you did and you still do!!!"

"Don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

Fine."

"What did you just say?" He starts to smirk.

"You don't smell, in fact you smell amazing." He comes closer to me and presses his lips against mine forcefully. After the shock of it is over my hands dive into his hair. Oh boy I could sure as he'll get used to this.