34

2 months later...

I've been getting really fat lately and it seems to piss off Zac when he has sex with me. I haven't had my period in god knows how long and I don't know why. I'm start to get scared that I'm p- pregnant! I must be! But who's child is it? It must be Theo's and if it's not Theo's I don't want it, i refuse to have anything related to Zac. I rub my belly with my hand and sigh deeply. I'm going to have to tell Zac because what if it dies? The thought makes me want to be sick and I pull myself together before heading towards the kitchen where he is sipping his coffee.

"Z-Zac?" I say nervously while running my hands over my goosebumps arms.

"What bitch." He replies bitterly. I flinch at his tone even though I should be used to it.

"I-I think I'm pregnant." He spits his coffee out frantically splashing it on the made and she jumps.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!!!" He whips round and slaps me across the face. I start to sob and grip my hot cheek with my hand trying to soothe the pain.

"I-I didn't mean to!!! I'm sorry! I'm sorr-" I stop mid apology as his hard hand comes in contact with my cheek again and I cry harder. The stinging sensation takes over the left side of my face. I bring my hands to my face and put my head in my hands. He has gone too far this time, I will not like that bastard hurt my child!!! I forbid it!!! I pull my hands away from my face I'm not hurt anymore and im not angry, im fucking livid!!! I slap him across the face with more force than I knew I possess.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT AND SO IS MY CHILD YOU MONSTER!!!!" By now the poor maid doesn't know what to do as she watches with fear at our outbreaks and I find a bit of humour in her bewildered face. I chuckle dryly before kicking him hard down below and grabbing the gun from his waistband. I point it at his head while cocking the gun.

"You wouldn't shoot your too scared your just a little abused bitch." My hands shake under his stare and I hold them steady as much as I can.

"Oh yeah? Are you sure about that? You don't think I will shoot?" I say with sarcasm in my voice. Who am I kidding, as if I will shoot him I can't.

"Ha you will shoot? There is more chance of Theo coming back than you shooting." And with those triggering words I shot the bullet right between his eyes and watches blankly as his body plummeted fast towards the floor. Everything went blank as I stared at him knowing that I've just killed someone. I shake it off and run my stomach, this stress isn't good for the baby. I speed walk away from the kitchens me feel someone tap my back and my thirst tightens. I turn to see the maid. What?

"Follow me Hun." She starts walking past the kitchen and towards a back door and ushers me out of it. "Leave before the boss finds his dead son." I nod vigoursly while mouthing a thank you and she nods. I dart as fast as a pregnant woman can out into the open. I have no idea where I am right now but I don't care. I see a pay phone up ahead and aim straight for it and to my luck there is still money in it. I dial Theo's number and listen to the numerous beeps before, voicemail. Why Theo? Ugh!!! I dial it again and the same, voicemail!!! I decide to ring Jackson.

"Jackson please help me!!! Theo isn't answering!!! Please!!!" I cry into the phone.

"Where are you? I will come get you!!!" I look around and realise I don't know where I am.

"Just trace the call or something!!! Please I'm scared there gonna kill me!!!" I practically scream into the phone. I feel as if I'm in a horror movie and I'm that stupid girl who ends up dead.

"Ok ok your about 5 miles away I will be there as quick as possible please don't move." He says calmly.

"Ok I won't, I love you."

"I love you too." The line goes dead in seconds and I place the red dangling phone back and lean against the walls of the boxed phone booth. Guess I'm stuck here for a while.

_____________
Hiii!!! Hope people are still reading this!!! I would like to let you know that I'm working on a new book too so stay tuned!!! This will only finish on chapter 40 I'm sorry I can't make it any longer because dragging out the plot will just ruin the story but I've got at least five more books that will be published after this. I'm looking on making a prequel but I'm not sure yet if it's worth it. Let me know in the comments if you would be interested.