delusional

Be requested by mannnyyy of you through pm and
comments this is part 2 of disorder! Lots of love

"(y/n)! What happened, you realized you want me?"

the person you were 'totally' excited to see, announced as you walked through the door.

"I start today, Chris. Remember?" You say holding your binder close to your to your chest as possible.

You approached the boys at the front of the line where they lined up to take their medications.

Susanna was standing near you providing small cups
of water.

"Ah yes." He acknowledges. "I must've made you so wet when I had my shirt off. They probably didn't tell you that I'm the reason Amy's gone." He said cockily downing his pill.

You lips parted in shock. "Don't respond." Susanna whispered, as he baffled loudly passing by you.

You cleared your throat awkwardly acting as if you weren't phased by it.

"Can you take over Hun? I got files to go over in the cellar." She handed you the metal sheet balancing the waters.

"Yes of course!" You say carefully grasping each side.

"Remember the button!" She mouths, pointing to the keychain hanging from your belt loops. They gave it incase you were in any trouble with a irrational patient.

You were shaken by the fact that Amy was fired because of Chris. He was a total douchebag, but you could understand how temptations might've taken her over.

She probably was a permanent worker, so her punishments were probably just to never come back.

But you on the other hand were here temporarily for a good university application. If anyone caught you doing things with that Jared Leto guy, further consequences will definitely take place.

A few men were left to take their pill, yet none of them were Jared.

Although sad, you were a bit relieved.

Maybe he forgot about you? You thought. Maybe you'll get by easier if he stayed solitude in his room.

It was brutal to try and stop thinking about him.
You dreamed about him every night. The things you imagined him doing to you were a exciting and put a smile on your face every minute you were awake.

You made the sad conclusion that you should just avoid him, he'll have less of a risk staying longer at BlueBush, and you won't jeopardize your education.

With a sigh, you placed the metal plate down since everyone was finished, and decided to mingle with the rest of the patients.

~•~•~•~•~•

It's been a few days in your position at the mental rehab, and you've successfully been able to avoid Jared.

He's never in the living area during activity hour, and since he was ever out of his room, you were too occupied filling desk work in the offices.

One time, you were turning the corner, but halted since you saw him conversing with Susanna. You peeked clutching the wall eavesdropping.