reality

So this ones going to involve your family members, and since I don't know if you even have siblings, or if your missing a parent if not both, just kinda imagine this is your life, that's the fun of it right? Thanks x

"Mmmghh" You hear Jared groan, as he pulled you in tight, so he can continue to spoon you.

You believed he was sleeping, which would have made it easier to get ready for your day.

You always both noticed immediately when one of you left the bed, it was just a fifth sense you developed, as you grew attached.

You giggled hugging his arms as his head snuggled the crook of your neck.

"Don't gooo." He whined, in his groggily morning voice that you adored more then anything else.

You sighed realizing even Jared's endless plead from bed in the morning wasn't even going to cheer your mood.

"It's almost eight... I have to get my brother and sister to school, babe." You say, as he let you gently slip away from him.

"Oh yeah." He said matching your tone, propping up one of his elbows on a pillow.

"Are you going to visit your Dad after?"

Your bare legs swung over the edge of the bed.

"I should. I'll probably bring him some lunch since he won't eat the hospitals 'frozen' peas."

You both laughed, but it was weak. Your father wasn't getting any better, if anything, worse.

Ever since he was diagnosed with cancer, you had to step up with your family since your mom left a few years back.

It's taken a toll on you and your relationship with Jared. You rarely see each other anymore, and when it's a good time to get intimate, your both tired.

The late midnights and the early mornings were only all you had anymore.

You got up and walked to the washroom in your shared bedroom.

"J,  isn't today the day that your on Ellen ?"  You try to get the focus off you father, even though him and Jared were close.

"Yeah, but I was thinking I could push it back a few days, maybe I can come with you, see if I can help with the kids."

You stopped washing up your self. "No no, today's important for you."

He responded almost instantly. "Nothing's more important to me then making sure your okay (y/n)"

"And I am." You turn your head to face him. He sat up on the bed, shirtless, as he untangled his hair with his fingers. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." He got, up and made his way behind you, wrapping his brawny arms around you.

He kissed your shoulder, and you looked at him through the mirror

"No matter who's supposed to be interviewing me, or what I'm filming, you'll always be prioritized, so will your dad, (y/s/n), and (y/b/n) and don't you ever forget that."

You blushed with a small smile  and rubbed his hand with your thumb.

"I love you"