Chapter 4: School?

Monday Ed's POV
I woke up next to Gigi and she looked really pretty when she slept. But looking at the clock I jumped out of bed. School started at 7:45 and I woke up at 7:30.
"Holy Sh-" Gigi woke up to my screaming as I jumped out of bed.
"What's going on?" She was rubbing her eye with her wrist and she sat up.
"I have to go to school! I got to go to school." I was rushing and grabbing the first pair of clothes I saw.
"What's school? Like a school of fish?" She was sitting up and just looking at me.
"Shoot what Am I gonna do with you?" I was so confused and I just grabbed her by the wrist, got her out of bed and she followed me to my moms room.
"Oh what is this?"
"Gigi it's a closet now hurry up and pick something." I turned around and she got dressed pretty fast. I turned towards her and she put her hair up and everything. She was so different looking. She had long light brown hair, Farley tall (like 5'6"), she had super long legs and she her face was like no other. Her eyes were one that was grey and the other was light blue. I never really looked at them till now and they are beautiful. But she still had a lot of secrets that I had to find out.
"Wow." She put her long hair in a pony tail and it still went down to her waist.
"What?"
"nothing- lets um-go." And I pointed towards the door and she followed. I looked at my phone and it said 7:50.
"Shi-" Again she stopped me.
"What's that in your hand?" And she looked at my phone.
"never had a phone before?" And I looked at her from the corner of the eye and she wa walking kind of weirdly. She looked like a puppy with bug paws.
"A phone? That looks cool. What does it do?" She ran up to get next to me. She grabbed my phone.
"this thing is awesome!" I grabbed it out of her hands
"Why did you do that. My mother said that's not nice."
"Please stop Gigi. I was late for the bus and were running really late. Stop with the questions."
"Sorry. But if you don't mind me asking, where are we going?"
"To school." I wasn't looking at her. I was just looking forward.
"There's the school. Come on." I started running adn I noticed that Gigi couldn't run that far.
" I'll met you up there." She yelled. And right as I went to run my phone dinged. It was a texted from Kayla. I read it.

Kayla and Ed's text messages:
Kayla: Babe who is that girl your with? You better
Not be cheating on me.
Ed: Don't worry it's my new neighbor and she didn't know where the school was.
I'm just helping her.
Kayla: Ok fine but your late and this set is getting lonely right next to me.
Ed: Ok well I might not be there for that class. I'm getting her singed in. How did you even know
I'm with another girl?
Kayla: The window you idiot.
Kayla: I love you<3
Ed: Bye <3 u 2
-
I didn't normally do that but I know she would be suspicious if I didn't so I played it off.
Gigi's POV
I'm going into this school thing and I was so lost. I walked in and this huge sound when off and there was a bunch of people (Ed showed me the way to call them) that came out of he doors. I was walking behind Ed and I fell on the floor. I put my fingers in my ears and screamed. Ed looked behind him and ran to me.
"What is that sound?" It was over and looked at him.
"The bell."
"Oh ok" I got up but I was still shaking. Ed was holding my arms.
"hey babe!" This girl came out of the classroom  and ran towards Ed. They kissed. I knew people had love at first sight.
"Who is this?" The girl said to me.
"Kayla this is Gigi my new neighbor, and Gigi this is my girlfriend Kayla." Kayla gave me a stink eye.
"I have to sign her in if that's ok?" He looked at Kayla then at me. I nodded at him.
"You can go wth ear. I'll find my way around." Kayla grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him into a room. Looked like the Ones everyone was going into. I turned around and for some reason I felt hurt. Probably cause that's the first person I met on land. But I bumped into this guy that was walking the same way. He had these things on his arms, and they were black and different colors.
"Oh I'm-I'm-I'm so sorry I should have seen where I was going." I looked at up at him and he looks like the cuter and hotter version of he basest mermaid in our pod. His name is Kilde and he used to have a crush on me. I didn't like him thought. My mother also wouldn't let me date him.
"It's fine. What's your name?" He looked up and grabbed my books or me.
"Gigi." For some reason I had butterflies in my stomach. And I was getting shy.
"I've never seen you around. Are you new?"
"Yea. I still have to sign in. My friend-" He cut me off and urged me around.
"I'll show you the way." He was taking  me to this place called the office.
"Oh wait- I forgot one of my books." I turned away from his arm and I went to grab my book. I saw Ed come out of the room and I could see him with lipstick on his face. I gave him a look then I turned around to the bad boy.
"What's your name again?" I looked at him. He was waiting for me.
"Liam. Don't forget it." He gave me a smirk. And then we went to the office where I had to make up some lies to even get in this school. And it worked. I'm going to high school!!
3 p.m. Ed's POV
Gigi was walking behind me on the way home but I stopped to talk to her. For some reason it made me feel so mad that she was with Liam. the worst guy on school campus.
"Gigi you shouldn't be hanging out with that dude. Everyone loves him. He sells drugs, hooks up with every girl in his sight and he does drugs himself." My eyes got big when I looked at her.
"Why? I can talk to whoever I want to! You left me alone and I'm new here!" She was screaming at me.
"Look I'm sorry and Just want to get to know you!"
"Well Ed net time you want to get to know me don't leave me alone in a crowded school!" She seemed really mad.
"Look what don't we do a game in my room. I'll say something about me and then you say something about yourself." I looked at her.
"Yea ok. We'll do it once I'm done taking a shower." She looked somewhat happy when I said that.
"Ok." We really didn't ask the way to my room but we walked and ran  and did other things.
-3:30 Gigi's POV-
Once we got hone and I took a shower and got some more clothes on from Ed's moms closet thing we sat in his bed and talked.
"You go first." I nodded at him.
"Ok well before my dad and mom met my dad was really suicidal and did some hardcore drugs. My parents are scared I'm gonna end up like that so that's why I surf and play football. To keep my mind away from all of that stuff." He looked down then back up at me.
"Well my biggest secret is probably that I lost my family-" He cut me off.
"You told me that." He looked at me and I looked at him.
"I'm just- I just lost my memory and I don't remember anything." I had to act like it was real.
"Ok well I think I'm gonna head out with my friends, Wanna come?" Ed said while he b=grabbed his bag.
"yea." And I got up.
-Nothing really happened besides we had fun and laughed.
-
End of this chapter! Again sorry for any mistakes, and this one was a lot of dialog and my story really all will be dialog so maybe this isn't the story for you. But if you like it keep reading! This chapter is about the two of them really see in each other. I'm new to this but if you can tell me who you like more, Gigi x Liam (bad boy and good girl) or Gigi x Ed (Friends) . Tell me and I'll see you later!!!!!! Tell me about my mistakes! Bye!