<<Teaser>>

"The whole course of human history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost." -M. Scott Peck

Basic human instinct instructs us to watch out for ourselves. We, as a species, are naturally selfish. We must work hard and fight instinct in order to think about how our decisions will affect others. So what's the point in fighting? If instinct dictates us to be selfish, why do we fight it? It's a moral struggle, and most people give in. Including me. There are only a select few pure, innocent people left on Earth. These people care more about others than themselves. So where are these select innocents? You might be surprised at the answer. They walk around every day, masquerading as humans.

Why am I telling you this? I don't know, but what I do know is that it is my personal mission to corrupt every last one of them. Who am I? Excellent question. Why, I'm Harry Styles. You probably haven't heard of me, but you've definitely heard of my father, Lucas. Especially if you're as blackhearted as me. So who exactly am I? I'm the son of the Devil.

So remember the name Harry Styles, because you'll be hearing a lot about me.