I'm surprised I enjoyed the kiss. It was like our lips were made for each other. When we both pulled away, Josh smiled, looking into my eyes. I smiled back. "That smile makes me want to shout to the world that I love you," he said, causing me to giggle.

"So you go from liking me to loving me?" I asked between giggles. "It's been an eventful week," he replied, touching my nose.

Tyler came in and Josh jumped into the couch, trying to look normal but that made me laugh really hard because he looked those people in paintings that are in their sides, held up by one arm and the other on their hip.

"Josh, you're an idiot," I said, between breaths and even Tyler was laughing. "What are you even doing?" Tyler asked as Josh got off the couch. "I'm being awesome!" Josh posed like a model and I fell to the floor laughing.

We spent the day giggling and telling stories. "Wa-wait! So 2 years ago, my dance teacher asked my mom to dance in the spring recital because it was her 40th year teaching and she wanted old students to dance in the recital. So my mom told me and she asked 'so you're not embarrassed?' And I replied with 'mom, as long as your not twerking, I'm perfectly fine with you dancing' and when I told my dance teacher that, she started laughing and said 'umm, no, we're not that kind of studio',"

The boys were laughing really hard and Tyler even fell on the floor. "Why would your mom be twerking?" Josh asked and I shook my head, laughing. "I don't know but I hope she never does!" I replied.

After awhile, I laid on my bed, going. Through Twitter.

@kartertheclique
Spent the day laughing with @tylerrjoseph and @joshuadun
7:19pm

@tylerrjoseph
@kartertheclique and kissing Josh
7:21pm

"TYLERRRRRRRRRRRR" I screamed and Tyler came in. "Yes ma'am?" He asked, keeping his cool. "How did you know?" I whispered. "So you did kiss josh!" He whisper-yelled. "How did you know?!" I asked, getting impatient. "I didn't. I was just teasing you. But now I know!" Tyler smirked and I punched him in the shoulder.

"Delete the tweet!" I said before going back onto my phone.

@kartertheclique
@tylerrjoseph IS an annoying cousin #donttrusttylerrjoseph
7:28pm

@tylerrjoseph
@kartertheclique don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless!
7:29pm

@kartertheclique
@tylerrjoseph did you just quote one of your own songs?
7:30pm

@tylerrjoseph
@kartertheclique ......yes
7:30pm

@Kartertheclique
@Tylerrjoseph wow!!!!!!!!!!! @joshuadun can you believe him?
7:31pm

@joshuadun
@Tylerrjoseph you're out of the band!
7:33pm

@Tylerrjoseph
@joshuadun no please! I need this band! How am I supposed to take care of me and my wife?
7:35pm

@joshuadun
@Tylerrjoseph live with your mom
7:35pm

@dunlaura
@joshuadun be nice to your friend!
7:36pm

@Kartertheclique
@joshuadun OOOOOOH!!!!!!!! Your mom was brought into this!!!!!!
7:38pm

@joshuadun
@Kartertheclique you shut up!
7:39pm

@Kartertheclique
@joshuadun I'll tell Tyler....
7:40pm

@joshuadun
@Kartertheclique you wouldn't...
7:41pm

@Tylerrjoseph
@joshuadun well, I found out by myself. :P
7:43pm

"TYLERRRR!" Josh yelled and I giggled. I walked in with Tyler and saw Josh on the couch. "How'd you get it out of Karter?" He asked. "I tickled her," Tyler said which was a lie so I tickled him. "You liar!" I said and Tyler fell to the floor. "St-sto-stop!" Tyler said, laughing really hard.

"No, he teased me saying this I spent the day kissing you and I thought he found out so I called him in and asked how he knew then he said he was teasing and that's how he found out," I explained.

Josh started tickling me and Tyler joined in so I was losing. "S-stop! I-I can-can't bre-brea-breathe," I said between giggles before they gave up.

"You two are ROOD!" I exclaimed, heaving heavily. "You two are a couple!" Tyler said, I glared at him. "Stop shipping me and Josh!" I said and Tyler held his hands up in surrender.