@Kartertheclique
I hate being sick 🤢
2:31pm

@joshuadun
@Kartertheclique I'm sorry you don't feel good, my sweet but I'm helping you get better!
2:33pm

@dunlaura
Aww! I'm glad you're helping your girlfriend feel better, @joshuadun!
2:35pm

@Kartertheclique
@joshuadun @dunlaura he's the best boyfriend I've ever had!
2:36pm

I put my phone down and groaned. "Joooooooooooooooosh!!!!! I want waterrrrrrrrr," I whined when Josh came into the room. "Only for you, Princess," Josh said, kissing the top of my head. Can I just say, BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!

Tyler, Sara, Chris and Kylie came into the house, carrying bags and junk. "What did you guys bring?" I asked weakly, being sick and all. "All of this is for you! We brought movies, games, treats. All for you!" Tyler said, dropping everything on the floor in front of me.

Josh came in, carrying my glass of water. "Hey guys! When did you get here?" He asked, handing me my water. "Just now. We brought a bunch of stuff for Karter since she's sick," Kylie said, hugging me tightly. Now, if you've seen LeLe Pons' Instagram videos, she's had one where it's best friends vs boyfriends so she had inanna push her away for the sick scene. My best friends aren't like that.

We spent the day watching movies, eating food and relaxing. Tyler went home after awhile because he and Jenna were going a date that night. Sara and Chris ended up staying the night on the couch.

Josh and I were laying in bed, just talking about random stuff. "Josh, do you ever think about the future?" I asked, tracing his abs. "All the time and I hope that all of it is with you," Josh said, kissing my forehead.

"I love you," I said, pecking him on the lips. "I love you too. Now, let's get to sleep because it'll help you feel better," Josh replied, pulling me closer. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.