🌟

+; HI

the first thing that ever happened between hoseok and taehyung was seven months before taehyung's seventeenth birthday.

the younger was at home while the three friends sat in the room next to his, video games and music coming from his room. the sound of suga's slight slurs of cuss words were heard, along with namjoon's kind of hilarious come backs bombarded the hallway and the ears of anyone around the room.

bored out of his mind, hoseok decided to go to the younger's room. going unnoticed by his two best friends, hoseok bounced into the younger's room, seeing him laying down, phone in hand.

"hey, tae."

"hi hobi hyung." the younger said, bouncing up from the mattress to move over and look at the elder. a small smile held place a top his face and his pearly white teeth were on display.

hoseok smiled at him, sitting next to him on his bed and asking him how his day had been.

it wad a normal conversation until taehyung seemed to become closer. hobi didn't even notice until minutes after the younger was snuggled into his side.

they were talking about the junior's highschool experience, if anyone was maybe trying to hurt him. somehow they got onto the topic of crushes.

"you're in college now, you probably dont have crushes. adult don't have crushes, right?"

"I wouldn't say I'm an adult, taehyung." hobi chuckled, slim fingers threading through taehyung's thinks strands of hair.

"but you're in college."

"i can still have crushes."

"so who's your crush?" taehyung said, curiousness coming off obviously in his voice. his head tilted up to look at hobi, regarding hoe close there faces were.

"i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." a blush spread across the younger's face, his head shaking as he made eye contact with hoseok.

"I can't." He whispered, his small hands playing with the collar of hobi's shirt.

"then you can't know mine." hoseok said, finger coming up and tapping against the younger's nose. his face unkowingly got closer to taehyung's, his head shaking as his body vibrated with laughter.

that was the first day everything stopped, the first day they finally looked into each other's eyes, the first day their lips touched one another's. but it definitely wasn't the last.

+; i hope this chapter was good, I'm actually really happy about it. I think its cute.