+; people rediscovered this?? and i forgot i had a chapter written. it's been a whole 6 months since i updated i am so sorry.

it may have been because he was almost like a lovesick puppy, but it took a while for hoseok to realize how wrong it was, what he was doing. sharing small kisses with the brother of one of your best friends, especially when he was underage, wasn't the best thing to do.

but still, he continued with it. he wasnt sure why, wasn't sure why he decided to keep going with taehyung, wasn't sure why he would sneak into the youngers room when his other two friends fell asleep on the couch in the living room, game controllers in their laps and bags of chips surrounding them.

he was sure of the fact that he liked it though, liked the way taehyung's body fit on top of his when the younger was sitting on his lap. he liked the way there lips locked perfectly, liked the way taehyung's lips tasted, he loved the way taehyung's lips felt against his.

but no matter how much he liked it, that didnt stop the danger of it. didn't disregard the fact that this was illegal and taehyung was underage and he could probably get arrested. it didnt push away the fact that namjoon was one of his best friends and taehyung was his little brother.

it was all so wrong.

the third time something happened between taehyung and hoseok it wasn't like little pg kisses when hoseok's friends and taehyung's brother weren't looking. it wasnt even pg 13 like the fifteen minute long make out session with a few second of groping.

it had been a pretty big jump in their relationship, seeing as not a lot of stuff had gone as far, not even close, other than the times they made out in taehyung's bed, and maybe slight touches were shared in places other than one another's neck, or waist.
namjoon had a big enough house to throw a party, one that could very well fit two or three hundred people. so thats what he did.

after namjoon's parents decided to leave for a weekend, decided to get a break from their two children, namjoon decided that he had the house to himself, excluding the fact that taehyung lived there.

"just stay upstairs, no one will bother you, the stairs will be blocked off. Its fine, tae." namjoon said, holding his brothers worried face in his hands.

taehyung nodded his head as an okay, showing namjoon that it was alright to throw the party.

"Ill just lock the door and only hobi, suga, and I will know where the key is. I promise, tae."

"Okay, joonie."

so namjoon threw the party, the loud music bumping up and flooding into taehyung's room. it's not like he minded, he kind of liked the music. he just couldn't hear the television and his phone was dead, he just had nothing to do.

his boredom lasted for a full hour until a certain somone decided to come and check on him.

hoseok smelled like alchol, but it wasnt an extreme smell. almost like it was just the smell of the people he was previously surrounded by.

"Were you drinking?" taehyung asked, his small voice sounding even smaller as he fiddling with his thumbs.

hoseok walked over to the younger, his thumb stroking his cheek as he made him look up. "no, but a lot of people are."

hoseok had closed the door before fully walking into the room, so just a sliver of light trailed in from the top and bottom of the door.

the elder sat on the bed next to him, rubbing his hands across the soft, pale skin that belonged to taehyung.

"Why are you rubbing my shoulders? You're the old one with the stressful life, I should be doing this for you." taehyung said, his head turning to look at hoseok.

"shut up, princess." a small whine left taehyung's plump lips as hoseok began to pepper kisses to his pale neck. Hickies were a thing in their weird relationship, just ones that weren't as obvious.

hoseok's hands lifted taehyung's shirt up, guiding the younger's arms up before pushing the shirt off his body.

love bites were scattered across the younger's chest, one that had been created only a couple days ago. the light brown color looking perfect on the pale skin.

hoseok wrapped his arms around taehyung's naked torso, pulling him into his chest. hoseok nuzzled his head into the warm neck of taehyung's.

sooner than expected their lips were connected, making for a passionate kiss. taehyung's blue sheet surrounded them, hands curling around them and gripping them until knuckles turned white.

+; i don't think there's gonna be smut anytime soon bc tae is still underage in this. if enough people want it though, I'll write it ig.