🌠

+; it's getting saucy

the second time something happened between the two was a month after. hoseok couldn't get his mind off the soft lips, how taehyung held on to his shoulder while they kissed. they didn't stay like that for long, there lips fully disconnected at some point five minutes in.

before hoseok had the chance to say anything, to even process the situation, taehyung whispered "we can't tell joonie." and let go of his had.

along with hoseok, taehyung couldn't keep his mind off of the kiss. along with his mind, taehyung couldn't keep his eyes off hoseok, let alone his hands.

he wanted to touch him, wanted to kiss him again, wanted to do way more with him that what they originally did.

it was on a Saturday, and taehyungs parents weren't home. namjoon, suga, and hoseok sat in the living room, the xbox playing a violent game that taehyung decided to not stick around for.

after two hours of sitting on the couch, the three boys eventually got hungry. it wasnt a surprise, some of them (namjoon) were always hungry.

"want to go to the convenience store on the corner? It won't take as long."

"Kid can't stay alone, hes scared of being in the house by himself." Mentally awe-ing, hobi looked at the stairs where namjoon had pointed to.

"is he really sixteen?" Suga said, a confused look on his face.

"hey, leave him alone."

"I'm not saying anything bad, don't get me wrong, the kid is actually kind of cool, but he's sixteen. and you're telling me that he can't stay by himself."

"shut up suga." hobi said, hand hitting the back of the blond's head. "Ill stay, I'm not hungry anyway."

"Okay then let's go." suga said, hand tugging at namjoon's sleeve.

"Wait a sec," namjoon said, walking to the stairs before yelling up to his little brother "do you want anything from the store, tae?"

"No thank you." He yelled back, soft voice echoing through the house.

Feet were heard stomping across the hard wood floor before taehyung's head popped up. "You're not leaving me alone, right?"

"No, hoseok is gonna be here." namjoon said, begining to walk backwards due to the tug of suga's soft hands.

taehyung's face lit up before he ran down the stairs, the door shutting behind namjoon after he mumbled a small bye.

"Hi hobi hyung." taehyung said, his loud voice being heard clearly.

"Hey, kid." The elder said smiling down at the sorter of the two.

"Don't call me that." the artificial blond said, actually, it was more of a whine than anything else.

"Whatever." a low chuckle emitted from his throat before he walked around the object in the center of the room and sat on the couch. taehyung followed him suit, taking a seat next to him and tucking himself into the elders arms.

hoseok laughed, wrapping his strong arms around the smaller boys waist.

there eyes were focused on the tv for a couple minutes, that was until taehyung decided to shift to a different position. his hands rested on the nape of the brown haired mans neck, fingers fiddling with the soft blue collar.

"What are you doing, tae?" hobi asked, his voice straining due to him trying to stop it fro wavering.

"nothing" the younger whispered. his eyes stayed trained to the pair of eyes looking a him, the same pair of eyes he had a die hard crush on. before hoseok could say something to him the younger leaned in closer.

hoseok's hands were spread out next to him, resting on the top of the back of the couch. his knees were spread apart, taking up almost two spots on the couch.

hoseok leaned in too, not having the willpower to reject the kid because in all honesty, he wanted it too. when there lips touched it wasn't like last time. it had a different feel to it, almost like there was a different motive.

this time it was a bit faster, seeing as the position was more comfortable, for hoseok at least. there was a more serious feel to it, almost like this time it was more important. it wasn't necessarily better, taehyung's lips were still as soft and as addicting.

this time felt like it was almost not as rushed, a little more care free, this was their first kiss alone, a little less sloppy.

after a few seconds hobi's hand drifted down to taehyung's small waist, resting on his prominent hipbone that was covered by a pair of sweatpants.

it wasn't getting anymore heated, it stayed at a slow pace that both boys would be lying if they said they didn't enjoy it. but although it wasn't getting sloppier, wasn't getting needier, that didn't stop taehyung from lifting his right leg so he could swing it over the elder's lap.

his hands moved to the side of his neck, making the kiss deeper and more passionate.

the pair continued like that for a few minutes, that was until hoseok decided to pull away. his one hand still resting on taehyung's waist, his smile stretched across his face as taehyung nuzzled his nose into his warm neck.

a blush that was unseeable to hoseok spread across tae's face, his cheeks easily being tinted by a slight pink. this lasted as long as the kiss, until taehyung spoke up.

"Can we do this more?"

"As long as you don't tell namjoon. he'd kick my ass." hobi chuckled pressing a kiss too taehyung's head before they heard the door click open, taehyung moving off the elders lap before the two could see.

+; id like to say that sugaxnamjoon (i don't know the ship name) will not happen, they're just like, best friends. btw sorry for the late update, I was off this acc for a while,,, and I'm in the midst of prewriting an ot7 (for bts) and i really like how it's turning out and (I'm not sure yet) I might miss an update sometimes bc it's gonna be a long chartered story and I want to focus on it and make sure it's serious.