Numb

Dalton's P.O.V
*Knock Knock Knock*
"Ugh hello?!" I call, knocking on the door again.
I know Indie is here. She just got her heart smashed for the second time, she won't have the energy to go anywhere.
"You've made me do this," I say with a sigh and begin to search through my bag for a bobby pin.
When I find one, I stick it in the keyhole, and begin to wiggle it around slightly.
After a minute or so the lock turns with a satisfying click. I smile to myself and open the door.
"Innnndddddieeeeee I brought your favorite movies and Happy Dragon (a amazing oriental food place of magic)"
I call out to my best friend.
Silence..
"Indie?"
More silence..
"Indigo?!"
I place the bags on the ground and run towards her room. I throw open the door to see her asleep in her bed with stained cheeks. She has earbuds in. Of course. She always puts them in to play music before she goes to sleep.
I almost leave the room but stop in my tracks when I see a trace of blood. As I step closer I see more. I snap my head to look at Indigo again. Her chest goes up and down slowly.
"Why do you do this to yourself?" I question the sleeping girl.
I move her blanket off her arms slightly to see a large cut on her elbow and the number '15' on her bicep.
What I didn't except was that there were thin lines of thread going through her skin and a needle and thread on her night stand.
I shake her shoulder slightly and when she opens her eyes to see me she flys to the wall. She quickly covers up her arm, but drops the blanket after the look I gave her.
"Stitches?" I ask softly, not wanting to scare the anxious girl.
"I got a notification and it turned on my phone..I saw the picture of us four and I just..I don't know.." She says quietly, looking down.
I open my arms and nudge her shoulder. She hesitates for a moment, before she jumps into my arms, and snuggles into my chest. I feel her sobs against my chest, which wets my shirt but I don't care.
She sobs for a few minutes before I lift her up and carry her to the living room.
When I set her down and get up to put a movie on she freaks out and jumps up to hold my arm.
"Just don't leave.."She sniffles.
I grab her hand and bring her with me to put a movie in.
After we had settled on the couch snuggled together I ask, "You know how to do stitches?" I ask, looking down at her.
"Yeah. I grew up with six brothers. I had to learn for myself and for them,"
I smile at her.
I stay with her for the day and night, calming her anxiety, holding her while her cried, and just being there for her in general.
At one point she falls asleep after a crying for an hour.
"We will never leave you. Not like everyone else. Max, Jay, and I love you more than anyone else could," I whisper, running my hand through her hair, and soon falling into the dream world with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mother is thinking about taking me to a shrink because of my anxiety. She says it's 'Really bad and getting worse quickly'....Woo thanks