Ninja fell

(Rand prov.)

Ok summer is coming and me and Howard is playing truth or dare. It was Howard first to ask me "truth or dare?" He ask me with an evil grin "dare" i replied. His smile is becoming evil at the momment "i dare you to clime Mt. ebbot!" What?! Is he crazy?! I mean lots of kids lost when they climed that mountain! "You crazy?!" I said "its a dare Cunninghum!" He said "you have that book and your mask. So do it!" He shouted. "Fine" i replied.

I brought my mask with me and i climed the Mt. Ebbot.

I reach over the top of the mountain and there was a huge hole in it. Then i slipped over and fell through the hole. When i fell it didnt hurt. I stand up and look around then in a moment i saw a flower....with a face?! This is gonna be weird "Howdy! Im Flowey, Flowey the flower" that creepy flower said. If Howard will see's this his gonna be curriose about this....Flowey "o-oh hey flowey! Im Randy" i replied "you seem to be new here! No matter i will help you" the flower said. At a minute the flower speak "here i will help if you catch this pellets as many as you can!" The creepy flower smiles at me. I grab one of his pellets as i touch one my finger was bleeding "You Idiot!" The creepy flower said "in this world its KILL or be KILLED!" the flower said. Iwas aboit to get my mask on my bag but i saw a fire ball hitting flowey "dont worry my child i'll help you get out of the ruins" the goat criture said "my name is Toriel,how about you?" She ask "im Randy" i replied.

I get out of the ruins and wave at Toriel as i continue my jurney. I walk farther and notice it was so cold. Im freezing so bad. I walk and saw a river pass by. As i get closer i saw a teenaged guy or girl sitting behind the tree it was looking through the river i sneek up on her "come out bud" it said. It was a sound of a girl. Is she talking 'bout me? "I know your there" the girl said again. I show my self out and she's still looking back and wearing a blue jacket and a hood on her head. It stand up "is that how you greet a new pal?" It said to me and turned aroud at first i couldt saw her face. But in a second she put it down and notice she was a skeleton. "Im Sanny. Sanny the skeleton and you are?" She ask "im Randy. Randy Cunninghum" i said back. She smile at me that ive never seen before.