Blue Ninja

Sanny P.O.V

A morning day just in time for school as i was about to enter i saw a blue glowing thing inside my locker. I opened my locker and saw.....a book? What the hell is a glowing book inside my locker? As i was about to get the book i saw a box. I look around if anyone was there....and guess what i was alone (all alone). I opened the box and saw a mask. It was black with a blue stripes (just like Randy). I was about to wear it as i saw Randy and his friend Howard. I put the mask and the book on my bag. "Hey San! Ready for your second day of school?" "Heck yah!" Me,Randy and Howard starting to walk as we entered the room.

Time skip!

It was lunch time and was wondering about the mask and the glowing book. I entered the C.R. When i got in i weared the mask and it turned me into a ninja. I was suprise! Then i hured crushing and roaring noise outside. Just in time!

I smoke bomb out and saw the robot attacking things and it.was.a.spider-bot. Wow. I was about to attack the bot as i saw red smoke. It was the ninja. It look at me and he was suprised. I got hit by the robot and it knock me off. The book started to glow. I opened it and entered the book. Letters appered everywere "Im the ninja Noamicon. And you are the chosen one to be the next blue ninja."

"Ok Noamicon i kinda need time couse theres an attack of a huge spider robot who's about to kill us! And please make it quick"

"The weapon is in the suit"

"Ok thanks and one question before i leave..... Why do you need a another ninja while there is already one outside here in Norisvill?"

" Even so,yes there is already a ninja but sometimes others need help to choose what is right or wrong. And thats why you are here and also you are his savior"

......what the heck? Later on i got out from the book and still the ninja was still fighting the robot. I put in the book and rush over to help the ninja. "Ok suit give me what ya got" i started picking things on my suit as i got a sword "hah! Great" i attack the robot and help the ninja.

Randy P.O.V

Can anybody explain why is there an another ninja and its blue?! It was attacking the robot while i just jaw drop and look. And finaly the fight was over "your welcome" she said. "Who the heck are you?!" I ask "well as you see im a ninja and my name is blue" theres an another ninja? Wow "no hunking way! Theres a another ninja!" A student screamed.

Blue ninja smoke bomb so do i.

I took off the mask and get in the school and saw Howard "What the juice Cunningham?! Did you saw that other ninja?!" Howard freak out "I know?! And she just came out of somewere!" I freak out too.

I saw Heidi on her phone "Hey hey! Looks like we have a new ninja here in norisville!" Heidi said while filming

Sanny P.O.V

Wooh! Sure get tired of fighting! At least i had fun. I walk through the halls and heard the students talking about me or should i say the new ninja of norisvill.

I saw Randy and Howard "Hey guys!" I shouted while i was running through the halls. (Guess i was halling for them huh? Funny? No? Continue) "so ready to go home?" (About the fighting it got long so its already dismisal) i ask they nodded.

Time skip

We got home and put my things on the couch and got up at the roof. I was looking up the stars (yeah i know its already evening so yeah). I got my ninja noamicon and got in.

I was walking in the book and just roaming around.

Then letters came

"How was your day?"

"Great"

"I got a suprise"

"Already?"

"Yup"

"Fine"

At a minute i saw a boy with a light blue hair. With a white-blue cape and his skin was pale white.

"So you must be Noamicon?"

"Please just call me Noa"

"Ok Noa"

"So Tenshi,any questions?"

"Well yeah,do the other ninja had a book too?"

"Yes and he is my brother Nomicon"

"And why are you calling me tenshi?"

"Sore wa amarini mo hazukashīdesu...(its too embarrissing)"

"Ok"

"Y-you can understand japanes?"

"Just some of it"

I said goodnight to Noa and got out and go to sleep.

I came down the roof and saw Randy on the couch....there was a letter on his hand and i took it off and read it

"Hi Sanny im taking the couch and go up stairs and sleep on my room i saw u last night and u wasnt comfortable on the couch so i decided to sleep here and let you sleep on my bed. Goodnight"

I giggle a little and blush. I got up stairs and opened his room it was kinda messy but good enough. I  got on his bed and fell asleep.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Ok by the way guys the meaning of tenshi is............sorry secret. For the ones who already know well congrats! So see ya on the next chapter bros and gals

Aughter-chan SMOKE BOMB!

(see what i did there? No? Really?)