Norisvill High

Randy P.O.V

Morning! And today is the day! I cant wait!

I wake up and saw Sanny packing up her things "im ready" she said. Well its my turn to pack up.

We finished- i mean i finished packing up and Sanny said goodbye to her big bro. I must say her big bro is kinda bruce.

And off we go climbing up- wait.....i need my mask! Ugh! "Well its a long way up-" i was cut off while i saw a bone?.....it was floating but a huge bone then Sanny climed up "come on!" She said while handing her hand. I got up "what the hell is this?!" I ask "well its my hoverbone" pft..haha amature.

After minutes we got up and saw the sun rising up the leafy green trees and grass. I kiss the ground and saw Sanny giggled. I blush iwas embarass "so come on!" She said.

We walk down to this mountain and show her my house. We sat down in the couch. "Hey wonna go outside?" I ask she nodded.

We get outside and show her Howards place. I knock the door "HOWARD!" I shouted. Then the door open and saw Howard....he didnt miss me "uhh do you miss me?" I ask "well no" WHAT?! "Why?!" "Well couse i know you'll come back" really Howard? Howard saw Sanny "uhh who is this?" Howard ask while pointing Sanny "im Sanny (l/n)" she offer her hand to Howard while Howard takes it and they both shake hands "you must be Howard right?" "Yep".

Wait what time is it? Oh no! Its 6 am! "Howard we gotta go its almost 7" "right well see ya at school" Howard wave his hands as me and Sanny rush over.

We got home got our things for school.

We got right in time here in norisvill high and on my way too my locker

Sanny P.O.V

Ok im first at this school thing and i just follow Randy. Then when we got in the classroom i just heard a crushing sound. I saw a robot crushing and destroying things out side. Then everyone got out and run for there lives then i got out the robot pick me up as i about to use my powers but....i remember not to darn it! Im not a damsell in destress so i tried to get out of his gross hand but then i saw a scarf pulling me and finally! I got out i saw a ninja attacking the robot and saw students cheering for him. The ninja won the battle i thank him for saving my butt out there "thats how i do" then he wave and "SMOKE BOMB" he shouted and red smoke was everywhere *sniff* what the heck?! It smeell like fart! Gross!

Randy P.O.V

Hah! I won again and save Sanny's life.

I get in the bathroom and saw nomicon glowing. And as always i get in the book "so nomi what is it?" I ask as words get out it said "you must save your love therefore she is your savior"

.....

Wht the heck is that? i dont have any crush or even im not in love i got out of the Nomicon and rush out in the bathroom. I saw Sanny and Howard as they rush over me as we walk in the room. Then it was our Science class then i...get...boooorreeedd. I heard the teacher ask a question and saw Sanny raise her hand and the teacher called her and she answer the question "Correct miss (L/N)!" The teacher said as i opened my mouth and gave her a how-did-you-do-that face and she just raise her shoulder.

*time skip*

Ahhh the best time in school......dismisal time wooohooo!

Me,Sanny and Howard got home and yada-yada then we sleep..........(in this part im soooo tired couse i got a high fever so yeah but im still chill with the cool)